Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Skye Portfolio  (Read 2466 times)

Offline Happyguylucky

It appears Skye has finished at Portfolio.
Such a shame I was hoping to see her. :dash:

Offline justthefacts

Random post award for March goes to you lol

If you'd wanted to see her she was agency, she wasn't exactly hiding :) and damn good to be honest.

Keep an eye out, she's either gone for good or decided she wants to do her own thing, fingers crossed she's back, she's one of the better ones.

Offline justthefacts

Something tells me she maybe doing her own thing?

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Yep thats her for sure, new boobs and a few other bits by the looks...no incall and £170 an hour for outcalls, its getting an expensive hobby  :dash:

Offline Justjim1987

Yep thats her for sure, new boobs and a few other bits by the looks...no incall and £170 an hour for outcalls, its getting an expensive hobby  :dash:

She definitely provides a great service, but £170 plus a hotel is to expensive even for her. hopefully a incall facilitiy soon

Offline Proton

Something tells me she maybe doing her own thing? External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only
Nicely spotted and certainly good to know, as I also thought Skye had disappeared for good  :thumbsup:

Offline Happyguylucky

Yes good spot, but no incalls hikes the price up too far. :hi:

Offline Justjim1987

Yes good spot, but no incalls hikes the price up too far. :hi:

Agreed, you'd assume she will offer incalls at some point.

Offline Johndy

Slightly of subject, but I am visiting Wales in a few weeks and was considering seeing someone from Portfolio. Are they as good as they Look, the website is impressive ?
Or should I be looking at independents or another agency for a classy , gfe type experience ?

Thanks in advance ,

Offline Doyle

Slightly of subject, but I am visiting Wales in a few weeks and was considering seeing someone from Portfolio. Are they as good as they Look, the website is impressive ?
Or should I be looking at independents or another agency for a classy , gfe type experience ?

Thanks in advance ,

Portfolio have their detractors and there have been some accusations around fake reviews in the past.  It feels (to me at least) like the pool of decent indies in Cardiff is smaller than it was before so I consider Portfolio as an option more than I would have in the past.  They are definitely the most well reviewed agency in the area.  Most of their girls seem to get good reviews with the odd exception, so check reviews on here to make sure you get a good 'un.  Comms can be hit and miss in my experience.

Price wise, Portfolio are pretty competitive at £150/hr incall.  Some of the better indies are creeping up towards £180-200.  External Link/Members Only would probably be a good choice for an indie at 150.

Good luck whoever you choose!

Offline docdom

Just curious, is it common for agency girls to go the indy route after a while?

Offline Justjim1987

I think it's case by case basis mate

Offline Doyle

I can think of probably half a dozen former Portfolio girls who went indie, some more long-lived than the others.  I don't think any of the current Portfolio stable have been there as long as some of the more established indies.

Working for an agency probably suits those who are not in the business for the long haul, or those who don't want to do the admin side or bother sorting an incall location.

Horses for courses as Jim says.

Offline Proton

Doyle sum's it up perfectly:thumbsup:  Enjoy what Cardiff has to offer during your visit, Castle, Bay, Bute park, Museum, St Fagan's folk museum, Penarth pier and Brain's beer 

Offline Johndy

Offline jimbobted

Thanks in advance ,
I saw Natalia from Portfolio last year after a reverse booking turned sour. She was great and enjoyed 2 hours of enthusiastic fucking, chat and massage with her.
Portfolio didn't respond to email but WhatsApp worked fine. Think it was a small deposit in advance for outcall and the balance to the girl in cash.

Offline Proton

I saw Natalia from Portfolio last year after a reverse booking turned sour. She was great and enjoyed 2 hours of enthusiastic fucking, chat and massage with her.
Portfolio didn't respond to email but WhatsApp worked fine. Think it was a small deposit in advance for outcall and the balance to the girl in cash.
I would expect there will be no issues with a deposit as you have booked before and Natalia is worth it anyway  ;) :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: March 27, 2022, 11:49:04 am by Proton »

Offline Doyle

She definitely provides a great service, but £170 plus a hotel is to expensive even for her. hopefully a incall facilitiy soon

Incall rate now on the profile at £160/hr which is a bit more like it.

Offline Mikeh38

Incall rate now on the profile at £160/hr which is a bit more like it.

I don't think she actually does in calls though I've tried several times for an incall booking and been told out calls only.

Offline Johndy

I am visiting Cardiff shortly and through here identified Portfolio as probably the best all round agency. I have recently tried to contact them by phone,  and they did not  answer, is this normal or am I just unlucky. I tried calling in an afternoon.

Any advise would be helpful.

Offline Justjim1987

I am visiting Cardiff shortly and through here identified Portfolio as probably the best all round agency. I have recently tried to contact them by phone,  and they did not  answer, is this normal or am I just unlucky. I tried calling in an afternoon.

Any advise would be helpful.

Just WhatsApp them usually works mate, sometimes replies can be late but usually get back to you.

Offline iverthickone

Just WhatsApp them usually works mate, sometimes replies can be late but usually get back to you.
Or text

Offline Doyle

I don't think she actually does in calls though I've tried several times for an incall booking and been told out calls only.

I only noticed the incall rate on the profile yesterday (definitely wasn't there before) so was hoping it was a new addition.  I haven't actually asked her about an incall yet.

Offline Proton

Just WhatsApp them usually works mate, sometimes replies can be late but usually get back to you OR TEXT.
It's the best way using either method for Portfolio booking,  WHATSAPP or TEXT as suggested by others. It will be straight forward I'm sure to met a fine sensual lady of your personal physical preferences. :D  ;)  :lol: