Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fernanda Aguiar - Nottingham  (Read 1736 times)

Offline Gazzarsturbo

External Link/Members Only

So randomly was on birch place over weekend and seen she was in Nottingham,
Got on the call and got a text after few mins asking about availability, she was free in 30 mins which is how long it was taking me to get to town on Saturday afternoon with all the traffic, paid for parking in hockley and made my way,
Instructions given over text but easily confused and can be hard to find the apartment
Got there and found her to be as her photos are, even better in real life to be honest,
Wicked figure, she took bank transfer so did that, got undressed and started off with licking her nipples, very reactive as could tell she was getting hard, bit more of that and I took off her thong to find it half up, I did the deed with my mouth as did she at the same time, she took it all in, was really close to cumming so had to get her to slow it as I wasn’t wanting to finish that soon,
Hers was massive easily 8 inch when hard,

I whispered to her I want to go inside you and she got the condom on and took me in, felt the best, such a juicy arse to squeeze whilst being in. I couldn’t last any longer I had to finish inside. She did this tightening thing as if she locked my cock in her ass. Was wow.

She mentioned after nottingham was going back to Argentina or Brazil till august

£120 for 30 mins. Previously follow her on onlyfans hence why I wanted to meet her

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Good review matey thanks, she looks fit wow