Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Patricia. Newcastle.  (Read 3414 times)

Offline Snipper

Patricia TS Newcastle

External Link/Members Only

Before I discovered UKP and then became a member, I had never given more than a passing thought to having sex with a TS. However, I soon found myself avidly reading reviews and studying profiles until I more or less decided that I would like to try the experience. The decision was made when, by chance, I discovered that  the highly rated Sofia was in Newcastle. Unfortunately that was only a day before she left and my text went unanswered. I was still wondering what to do when two glowing reviews for Patricia caught my attention. Thank you Nerascal and Davey677, I would never have done it without you. Also thanks to Messrs. Decent Fist and Magnet for really grabbing my attention.

The booking took place just before Patricia returned to London in early December.

Cost.  £270 for 90 minutes. I get the impression that she prefers one hour bookings and her pricing reflects that.

Comms. All by phone. Initial call was answered immediately, all details quickly arranged. On the day, I called from outside and she directed me into the building and to the apartment. Slight problem hearing her voice over traffic noise as she is very softly spoken.

Venue.  A rather run down apartment block a short walk from Jesmond Metro Station. Bathroom rather small and old but clean with shower in bath and complete with toiletries.

The Girl. Taller than I had expected, around 5' 6” or so.  Slim but not skinny, long dark hair, a pert  bum and first class bolt-ons, which are perfectly proportioned and are almost good enough to pass for naturals. IMHO a truly gorgeous and feminine young lady. With a cock of course, but more about that later.
Hidden Image/Members Only

The Event. Patricia opened the door and greeted me with a big smile and a hug. She quickly explained that kissing and OWO were off the menu. A disappointment to me because I am a big fan of both, but she cited health concerns so of course I respected her decision. Tokens handed over and shower taken, I joined her in the living room. I was expecting the mattress on the floor but it was still rather odd.  Along with the clutter and partly drawn curtains, I was reminded of my student days.

We stood in front of the mirror, me behind as I removed her robe and lingerie revealing her in all her glory.  Her cock was already rising and was soon at full mast, around 5.5 to 6 inches long with an upward curve. Here I was for the first time in my life playing with a cock which wasn't mine! Onto the mattress and after I had explored most of her with fingers and tongue, she lay on her back, I got between her legs and discovered that having a cock in my mouth feels very good indeed. I decided the best course of action would be to give the kind of oral which I enjoy receiving, which is slow and sloppy with lots of attention given to the head. That was how I started, but to my amazement I soon found myself taking her as deep as I could, retching and spitting then going back down for more until I was almost able to lick her balls. I sucked her quite hard as I bobbed up and down, and then she held my head and began to fuck my face, obviously enjoying herself. The question of whether I spit or swallow will have to wait to be answered because she stopped moving and a quiet little voice asked “Shall I fuck you now?” and again to my amazement I heard myself answer “Yes please.” Dom on and lube applied she got me to lie face down and legs apart as she climbed aboard. (Is it prone bone or bone prone? Answers on a postcard please.) Some time ago I would occasionaly play with a buttplug so I knew what to expect, remembered to relax and as she entered I felt discomfort rather than pain. She started slowly but soon built up the pace until I think it fair to say she was giving me a good seeing-to. It was beginning to hurt and I was on the point of asking her to slow down when she gasped and came. She stayed in me for a short while until I felt her soften and she pulled out and cleaned up.

Wow. I had never before even touched a cock other than my own, let alone had one down my throat and up my arse so to find that I absolutely fucking loved both was a real surprise!

We lay for a while, then she put a dom on me and we moved to 69. Her oral is probably better than mine, but OW is a big turn-off for me and all I was interested in was trying to get both her balls in my mouth at once and seeing if I could get her hard again to give me round two. Sadly my time was soon up and the fact that I had not come didn't matter. It seems I may be more a bottom than top which is another surprise.

We chatted as I dressed and she explained that her plans to tour again are not yet finalised but will probably include Newcastle. I hope she moves here to live. As I was about to leave, she suddenly gave me a brief but very passionate kiss. I got the impression she wished that was still on the menu.

In Summary.  Apologies if this all sounds rather fluffy and OTT but it is no exaggeration to say that my short time with Patricia was a sex-life changing event for me. I have tried a chick dick and now I want more. To anyone wondering, as I was, about having his TS cherry popped all I can say is that if you receive the same level of service from her which I did then you will not be disappointed.

My only negative is that she seems to charge the same rate in London as she does on tour and for that price I think she should provide rather more upmarket premises, or at least somewhere with a bed.

Offline Hemeldriver

Welcome to the world of ts punting, you got of on the right foot.
However thats a very premium price yove just paid not to cum and to have a covered blowjob  :scare: but if you the punter is happy thats all that matters.

Offline g510

Sounds like a great time had. I am yet to delve into the TS world but it's very much on my radar. Like Hemeldriver I would expect owo at the price but it's your money. She is great looking though so may keep an eye out myself for future Newcastle tours.

Offline candyjohn

No owo and no kissing, to me what is the point?

Glad you had a nice time though.

Sometimes people on here complain about how much girls charge. This is a caution, when a girl looks like patricia and is only charging £150 for an hour especially in London (where she currently is), I think its to manage the expectation of any future clients and indeed not offer certain services like owo and french kissing. In other words an excuse to do the bare minimum when they want.