Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Viktoriasexy - Huntingdon  (Read 3203 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6364043) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6365197) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline cambsguy

Gagging for some action after a barren time (lack of decent girls around Cambridge, and not paying £120 for 30 mins).

Easy texts, typical Rom style flats with parking nearby just off the road by Lidl.

Pics genuine, great body, very slim and toned

Quite a dark room which I do find annoying, wanted 15mins so £50, was after watersports which she was happy to try at 20 extra and said I could pay at end as not sure if she was able to (she wasn't) so just a quick fuck. Chatty and nice person. Nice looking pussy with no nasty smells!

External Link/Members Only

Offline cambsguy

She kept her bra on, so no idea (not really a boob manic they are big and they were a decent size (DD?) - I am also not a fan of oral, so she did a bit covered just before sex, in on offer would assume extra.

Offline The_Grinder

Thanks for the review, seen this on AW a few times and wasn't too sure, seems would be worth a visit after your review  :drinks:

Offline JayEZ2K

Thanks for the TOFTT. Do you recall if you saw the one on the left, or the duckface with the tattoos?

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 21, 2022, 10:44:14 am by JayEZ2K »

Offline cambsguy