Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brothels  (Read 6801 times)

Offline Hunter84

Hey guys, i know there is one in Bromley, but is there any others? use to be Swanley 21, but that's gone now, so anyone know of any say like Bexleyheath, Greenhithe, Dartford, Gravesend, Strood, Rochester, Chatham way - my google fu is SHITE and i can never find what im after, comes with being old and dumb lol

Offline contentguy

You probably meant to search for Brothels rather than Brothals  :rose:

Offline Gramsky

Hey guys, i know there is one in Bromley, but is there any others? use to be Swanley 21, but that's gone now, so anyone know of any say like Bexleyheath, Greenhithe, Dartford, Gravesend, Strood, Rochester, Chatham way - my google fu is SHITE and i can never find what im after, comes with being old and dumb lol

There are lots of girls in the areas you listed working in flats and houses. Sometimes only one girl, but sometimes more.
Surely all these properties are therefore brothels, it just depends on your definition.
Walk-ins and walk-ups, which I think is what you are referring to, no longer exist, because the girls are now more choosey as to who is going to be walking in the door these days.
I suppose massage parlours could be classed as a walk-in.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2022, 02:20:25 pm by Gramsky »

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

There are lots of girls in the areas you listed working in flats and houses. Sometimes only one girl, but sometimes more.
Surely all these properties are therefore brothels, it just depends on your definition.

Legally a brothel is when 2 or more girls work from the same property
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline Hunter84

it was more pure curiosity to be honest, just something that popped into my head and I was just curious

Offline Stevelondon

You probably meant to search for Brothels rather than Brothals  :rose:

Yes, I was fooled there.
I thought he was asking for soup kitchens.

:D :D :D

Broth...get it....No....I'll get me coat.

Offline fcuk88

Have you found / seen anything decent?

Offline contentguy

Have you found / seen anything decent?

Have you found / seen anything decent in over 8 years of membership here?

Offline woodyuk

External Link/Members Only - Ace Massage normally has these sorts of places - although a lot have vanished after covid.  Downham and Magic Moments are listed for the area.  Good Massage place is Natural Remedy in dartford.
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years

Online advent2016

Legally a brothel is when 2 or more girls work from the same property

I don't think gender is mentioned now.

This a commonly accepted legal definition
A place used for the purpose of female or male prostitution A contract for the hiring or letting of a brothel is void (as being contrary to public policy) and under the Sexual Offences Act 1956 it is an offence for a landlord to let premises knowing that they are to be used as a brothel. It is also an offence for someone to help or manage a brothel or for a tenant or occupier of any premises to permit the premises to be used as a brothel.

This also has some commentary

External Link/Members Only

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

I don't think gender is mentioned now.

You are right there can be both male and female staffed brothels. I was sloppy in the way I answewred the question
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69

Offline massageseeker1977

Swanley21 was there when I was in the area recently, was just passing so maybe not in operation though

Offline fcuk88

Have you found / seen anything decent in over 8 years of membership here?

Yes and reviews of punts left on here: sorry i only punt when when I can  :hi:

Offline Liverpool

External Link/Members Only - Ace Massage normally has these sorts of places - although a lot have vanished after covid.  Downham and Magic Moments are listed for the area.  Good Massage place is Natural Remedy in dartford.

Seven years a member, how about you start reviewing?