Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sara - Derby - Super petite  (Read 3762 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6324055) (8 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Hotdogboy88]

Offline Hotdogboy88

External Link/Members Only

Again a big thanks to ILO for finding this gem of a pocket rocket.

Definitely the girl in the pictures, based in the city centre parking easy late at night when I go could be problematic earlier in the day. Room clean enough and spacious with double bed.

I went because I do enjoy a simple fuck with a tiny hot young lady, and this girl certainly is tiny but not unhealthily skinny FAF tiny. I went for and got a a good shag with a hottie no kissing but did expect there to be, good OW and sex in a few positions, finishing with her on top. I don’t what size she but no bigger than a size 4.
Getting a booking is quiet hard as I think she is super busy and she goes off first come first served so timing is the key.
Didn’t expect a PSE off her you won’t get it but if you what a fuck a FAF young hottie then you be happy.

Offline versace

She is FAF, how long and for how much did you go for?

Offline Hotdogboy88

Oops. My bad. £60 for 30 mins.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Glad you had fun matey, she’s so fit I’m ready for another round

Offline Hotdogboy88

Offline Dipper

Wouldn’t say so from the pics. If a genuine 4 then I imagine it to be unhealthy looking.
A bit like the ‘Rebecca sweet’ Rom I reviewed.

Offline Hotdogboy88

Wouldn’t say so from the pics. If a genuine 4 then I imagine it to be unhealthy looking.

I agree with you. I was socked how small she is when I saw her. I asked what size she wears she said xxs and they were mostly to big for her. She some how carry’s it off well as she certainly doesn’t look unhealthy at all.

Offline gbyld87

She's not as skinny as Rebecca sweet... A bit more to her shape around the hips and tits.

Offline Dipper

She's not as skinny as Rebecca sweet... A bit more to her shape around the hips and tits.

That’s what I was thinking from looking at the pics.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
I’d say she slim with a small frame, I think she looks amazing, deffo wouldn’t say a unhealthy look