Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tv review Rebecca Rodrigues. Coventry but tours.  (Read 4993 times)

Offline Hotdogboy88

External Link/Members Only

After reading a couple of good reviews of Rebecca both confirming she is well hung convinced to check her out when she appeared not to far away.

She’s based in apartment in Coventry city centre. Nice clean Spacious flat plenty of on street parking.

Her comms were good happy to answer questions and easy to book and she was ready when I arrived.

Rebecca photos are extremely airbrushed it’s definitely of her but you have to really look. She is 100% tv wears a wig and even with her make up on anyone would tell she a tv. She about 5”10 I guess very slim size 10 I’d say. With very long smooth legs leading up to one of the nicest bottom I’ve had the pleasure of seeing and holding. She has a toned flat and smooth stomach that is a sight to behold. Her arms are her biggest give away very masculine looking, but I find with that I’m here to see what she keeps I. Her pants. I didn’t have to wait long. She has a very impressive tool she was soft but still a very thick heavy 5” so far I’m a happy boy. Couldn’t wait to see it grow and get my lips around it, so I did. She soon hardened up in my mouth, she is big but I wouldn’t say any where near 10” I’d say around 7-8” maximum I’ve a far few bigger in length and girth. But what she did have is the biggest head I have ever seen. When she was fully hard it was a struggle to fit it in. And it was so so smooth it felt amazing, it never ceases to amaze how smooth the head of a cock is.

The session mostly consisted of me giving her oral in different positions and a fair bit of kissing as she is one of the best kissers I have been with. I came pretty easy at the end as I was so turned on by her kissing, body and the feel of her cock in my mouth.

At no time was there any rushing I left a very happy boy. If I can fit her in again will definitely go back for some more.

I paid £100 for 30 mins.

Offline Honestchap

Nice review mate 👍 was wondering about her real size
As she states 10 inch.  I guess it's the girth everyone is happy with

Offline James10

Did you negotiate down to £100? Did she cum for you?

Offline Hotdogboy88

Did you negotiate down to £100? Did she cum for you?

No she quoted £100 for 30 mins and £150 for an hour think her profile has london prices on it still.

She didn’t cum as it was a £50 extra.

Offline Phail_Lord

Offline Hansthatdodishes

Haha glad you had a good time reviewer ! And she has not tits fyi...

Offline BigKazzz

Great review mate, I had the pleasure of seeing her too and agree her cock is a weapon. Loved sucking it and letting her facefuck me, with great DFK. She has a great bubble butt on her too

Offline PirloBirmingham

Hey great review! Did you find she was able to stay hard?

Offline Hotdogboy88

Hey great review! Did you find she was able to stay hard?

She did soften but Hardened when attention on it.

Offline Absalpa27

External Link/Members Only

After reading a couple of good reviews of Rebecca both confirming she is well hung convinced to check her out when she appeared not to far away.

She’s based in apartment in Coventry city centre. Nice clean Spacious flat plenty of on street parking.

Her comms were good happy to answer questions and easy to book and she was ready when I arrived.

Rebecca photos are extremely airbrushed it’s definitely of her but you have to really look. She is 100% tv wears a wig and even with her make up on anyone would tell she a tv. She about 5”10 I guess very slim size 10 I’d say. With very long smooth legs leading up to one of the nicest bottom I’ve had the pleasure of seeing and holding. She has a toned flat and smooth stomach that is a sight to behold. Her arms are her biggest give away very masculine looking, but I find with that I’m here to see what she keeps I. Her pants. I didn’t have to wait long. She has a very impressive tool she was soft but still a very thick heavy 5” so far I’m a happy boy. Couldn’t wait to see it grow and get my lips around it, so I did. She soon hardened up in my mouth, she is big but I wouldn’t say any where near 10” I’d say around 7-8” maximum I’ve a far few bigger in length and girth. But what she did have is the biggest head I have ever seen. When she was fully hard it was a struggle to fit it in. And it was so so smooth it felt amazing, it never ceases to amaze how smooth the head of a cock is.

The session mostly consisted of me giving her oral in different positions and a fair bit of kissing as she is one of the best kissers I have been with. I came pretty easy at the end as I was so turned on by her kissing, body and the feel of her cock in my mouth.

At no time was there any rushing I left a very happy boy. If I can fit her in again will definitely go back for some more.

I paid £100 for 30 mins.

Seeing she’s back in London now. You say she was 7in-8in max, but some other reviewers say 10in. Really looking for a girthy one here. You say here head was massive is that correct?