Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Rafaela Class - Glasgow  (Read 3559 times)

Offline morph

TS review.

External Link/Members Only

Location : Glasgow, quiet part, nice ground floor main door flat on a Victorian era square near Trongate, recently.

Price: £180hr £100hh

Comms: This was the only negative part of the booking and I'm still not sure what to make of it. Started well, answered phone, discussed services, all good, then said she would text back on another number. Not had this before, maybe a way of managing admin? All fine with a clear description of service and price text through to me. I send text back as asked to confirm 20 mins before booking, no reply, continued to venue, got reply saying there was a problem with the door and landlord was visiting to fix. I had some time so played along, went for a coffee, long story but eventually got in 90mins late after some back and forth, had to downgrade to HH as I was out of time. There was some evidence that her story might have actually been genuine, but I'm not sure. When I was there she didn't look at her phone once so didn't get the feeling she was doing this to others.

Rafaela : Glad I stayed with it, she's great, a little less smooth than the photos as expected (who actually has skin like that?) but body accurate, really tight body, breasts with some softness and really responsive for fake ones, and seriously impressive cock. Tall at about 5"10-6" I'd guess . Profile pic in the mirror on BP prob best likeness, some mixed heritage and looks more Asian in person. English was good enough to have basic conversations fine.

Meeting: Shower offered, quite a cool but friendly enough welcome, completely at ease with a calm confidence and grace to her. Only had time for 30 mins so some OWO on her, rimming her peachy ass, then she took me in a few positions, light kissing but with some warmth and passion to it. I've been with quite a few TS girls and Rafaela was really quite skilled, gentle when needed, more dominant when asked, I'd say she would be good for a beginner other than the huge weapon, which is exactly as photos at about 7-8" and a good girth to it. Slightly downward curve but makes for easier oral! I was in and out with 2 showers in 35mins

All in all, I'd return for the full hour, but would be interested to hear if anyone else has any admin issues.

Offline lamboman

:thumbsup: nothing apart from sex from her though?
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline morph

Oh I should have said she did offer active and passive and owo both ways, I just didn't have time for two rounds, paid £100 hh

Offline lamboman

Oh I should have said she did offer active and passive and owo both ways, I just didn't have time for two rounds, paid £100 hh

:thumbsup:
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac