Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Talita Histon - Glasgow City centre  (Read 1881 times)

Offline simpleharrogate

Talita Histon
External Link/Members Only

£150 - 30mins

Comms

Called a couple of hours ahead and asked to confirm 30 min before. Sent address by text and final details given just before meet.  All pretty clear and straight forward.

Glasgow City centre

Physical

definitely the girl in the pics and video feminine and smooth. tall and is carrying a bit more weight than her pics.

Meet

Arrived at door and txt, door was quickly opened and was let in. got into the bed room and sorted the paperwork out, she then took it too another room and had a quick chat with someone.
When arrived back in the room she started by checking her phone.they ushered me on to the bed she started sucking me off witch was decent then we done 69, I must say there is no issues when it comes to her being clean this all lasted about 5mins then she wanted to fuck me, so we got sorted for this and as we started going at it she kept pulling out and not getting any rhythm this must have happened about 8 times witch killed the mood and after this she kept pushing me to cum. all lasted no more than 20mins

Overall for the prices was very poor service and one to be avoided.

Offline Yakuza0

Thanks for the review. Glad to see more TS reviews in Scotland. Sorry for the bad service you received though :(

Offline simpleharrogate

yeah the more reviews the better, they don't need to be full detail just a note weather is a good service or any major red flags

Offline takemymoney

Did she also pretend she couldn’t speak any English?
I seen her too, was pissed one night and txted on the off chance of a response at 2am, average experience but she couldn’t speak a word of English, or perhaps she was just pretending

Offline simpleharrogate

was speaking it fine, until she heard something she didn't like or want to do and stay "I dint understand"  :D :D :D

Offline takemymoney

Thought that like, she pretended she was French, I was pretty pissed so no idea if she was or not