Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sun Shine Sexy - Worcester  (Read 2356 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6441512) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Jayne_cobb

External Link/Members Only

Thanks to the guys in the South West section for this one - best £100 I ever spent on half an hour of fun.

Services: FK, OWO, protected sex and anal.

I read the reviews from the South West section and was in two minds - they were overwhelmingly positive but with a whiff of the old Brazilian lady boy vibe.  The photos on the profile didn't do much for me but then I discovered her instagram and that changed my mind.  Yes, hot.  Me likee.

I also read the interview on AW and it had her sex as "cisgender" cue lots of googling - but the upshot is, that means they're the sex they were born as.  So she's a woman and always has been. So the interview says.  I guess there is always a lingering doubt with Brazilians, but really when they're this good who cares?

This meet opened my eyes to the whole "latin passion" thing.  Crikey - if you like a lot of touchy feely gfe with muchos kissing and no holes barred action - then Sun Shine is your one.

This was very different to my normal punts, every sexual position she was writhing around so there could be some kissing happening. After the slow sensual owo, she bagged me up and climbed on board, that was slow and sensual too. Very pleasant.  Moved to reverse cowgirl.  Then spoons, then anal spoons, before it all became too much and I filled the bag.

Normally I'm a cowgirl, doggy, prone bone, missionary, pop kind of guy. This was very different - in a good way.  I went with the flow and it was good.

Location was Worcester city centre, nice rental apartment, classy feel to it.

Think I might have been her first client in Worcester, I paid for 30mins, had 30 mins of hot and steamy action, then stayed another 20 mins for recovery chat. So not a clock watcher.

Up there as one of my punts of the year.  Will be trying to return before her tour moves on. 

Offline Cheltclient

Glad you had a good time. She’s a bit of a gem. A very horny girl and racking up the positives

Offline lamboman

Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jayne_cobb

Thanks Cheltclient and Lamboman for sharing the love with your reviews  :thumbsup:
Without your positives I would have given her a miss

Offline Jayne_cobb

I went to see her again for an hour at £150 this time.

Was an elongated version of the first visit - much longer spent on foreplay - this time a small vibrator appeared which added some spice ;)

Again I went with the flow and popped just before the hour was up (this time in doggy with my cock in her ass).

Easily my best punt of the year.

No idea if more than one pop is available in an hour meet - she managed the meet well so I came at the end.