Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alice Fox TS - Milton Keynes  (Read 3974 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4815976) (10 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Jam3s

Hi,

The main reason I don't post reviews more often is because I have to do it on my mobile phone. That makes formatting and even typing long texts a little awkward to me so most times I don't bother. Sorry guys

However I think is important to, at least, share the negative experiences so that people know what they're going for and that was the case with Alice. She's not my first TS experience and although I had 2 average and 1 good this one was by far my worst.

Communication was good, called her and she picked up at first try, agreed to book a day in advance as I wanted to meet her as early as possible and the remaining communications were via text.

Got to the day and made me wait 10 minutes before letting me in which I was fine with.
Knocked at the door, and there she was hiding behind it looking absolutely stunning. She's the most beautiful TS I been with, have to give her that.

So took my jacket and left her the money on the table. Always give money first as I don't like being asked for it. Asked for a shower as I always do and then we got into the bedroom.

A few pecks on the lips, she did tell me over the phone that she would only DFK if she find me attractive, so wasn't expecting much on that front. She got completely naked and we started stroking each other while I was kissing her body. Now the entire experience felt very cold and mechanical. There was no sign of passion at all and it was slightly off putting and making it hard to keep an erection. Eventually I suggested that we lay down and I started giving her oral and I must admit I also enjoyed it. Her cock is not massive and that made it a very enjoyable experience to me. I then asked her to suck me back and she went for a condom. I asked her if she would do OWO and she said no and carried on. After a minute or two she suggested 69 and that was when it all went uphill followed by a downhill crash in a matter of minutes. The uphill because I came quite quickly and downhill because after cumming, when I went to try to explore her body a little more she asked if I wanted to come again to which I said yes. On this she got up, went to get £40 and gave them back to me saying that her 30 minute sessions was £120 and that our session is over. I said why is that and she said, you're only allowed to come once, I've given you the money back and that is it. That all her English customers know that and that we (Portuguese) always want more.

I'm not one to get into confrontations so I just said fine, got up from the bed and asked her if I could at least have a quick shower before leaving to which she replied no, you're 30 minutes are over you need to leave. So I just went to the toilet where I left my cloths, dressed up and left... While I was leaving the toilet she said I could wash my hands if I wanted to, to which I declined and left. Had some sanitiser gel in the car so couldn't be bothered.

I'm afraid I can only classify this as a negative. I tend to book 45 minutes or 1 hour meeting for 2 reasons:
- One, in both situations you're usually allowed to cum twice. And of its 45 minutes I ask before hand so I can change it to 1 hour is the answer is no;
- Two, the price difference is usually better value for money on an hour meetings, and I like to makey money worth.

So giving me the £40 difference back to me is not a solution. She would have to give me half of the money I paid and that would still have made this experience a Neutral.

But from bad things come good things and I added £20 to the £40 that she gave me and went to Massage Northampton which I will review next.

External Link/Members Only

Needless to say I do not dream of getting back to visit Alice.

Offline Phail_Lord

Hmm, very different from my own experience and the fact that she actually gave you some money back speaks volumes, are you sure there isn’t more to the story?

Offline Jam3s

Nop!

In fact your review was the one that made me go ahead and the experience couldn't have felt any more different.

Offline Phail_Lord

Nop!

In fact your review was the one that made me go ahead and the experience couldn't have felt any more different.

Damn, I’m really sorry to hear that then, maybe she was having an off day?  :( Shame, it would make me think twice about revisiting if her mood can vary so much