Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sun Shine Sexy Cheltenham perfection  (Read 1411 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6441512) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline lamboman

External Link/Members Only

£150 for an hour

Well after last weeks shit show of 2 negatives in one day it was about time I had a decent punt,this one for me was my best ever.
I've never come across this profile before but have always got on with Brazilians and she looked hot.
Easy booking by text 1st thing in the morning for a lunchtime booking,any extras I asked "no all included"  :thumbsup:
but that's not always true on the day.
Parked up in the usual place and she's already texted to say she was ready so amazingly I was in the apartment 5 minutes early,a rare treat indeed.
Through the already open door to be greeted by Sun in stockings,bra,susenders and a thong my favourite combo.
She is tall must be close to 6ft and in my eyes one of the most attractive women I've ever met,she is smoking hot much better than her pics.
A banging body fake but nice tits,a perfect little ass and sweet pink pussy.
Nice snog before I exchange the fee and go for a shower.
I come back and it's straight into stand up groping and really DFK no half hearted efforts here.
She the climbs onto all fours and sticks her ass up for my pleasure,I spent quite some time licking her asshole and pussy before turning her over and continuing,this time slipping a cheeky finger in.
Sun seemed right into it so I carried on then we had a 69 and again she delivers with a great deep BJ with ball sucking,whilst any break in the action is filled with more DFK.
Ask her to sit on my face as I could have licked her pussy all day,eventually she squirts and cums on my face,I got a proper soaking which needed some mopping up after,epic stuff.
More kssing and she goes down for a BJ and applies the rubber without me really noticing.
She rides me slowly but deeply cowgirl before at her behest we sort of adopt a half spoons position,again slowish but really deep I didn't feel the need to bash away at all.
As she'd already lubed her ass I knew we'd get round to anal,slipped me out of her pussy and into her ass.
More really deep sex before she ask would I like to cum in her ass (protected) well who am I to say no,I had an awesome climax.A right knee trembler.
We then had a chat on the bed for probably 10 or 15 minutes I asked for a shower.I managed to make it to the shower even those my legs were still jelly as I don't like to take the piss but she wasn't pushing me out of the door.In the end I was there 85 minutes.
She's an interesting person,is going back to Brazil for Christmas then back to work in the States so she may not be back here at all again.
Certainly my most memorable punt,it's the only time I've ever felt the girl infront of me is somebody I'd have only a slim chance of pulling without opening my wallet.
First class.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 06:52:41 pm by lamboman »
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac