Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rhian T Girl - Manchester  (Read 3540 times)

17 review(s) for UK_VIP_TS_RHIAN (13 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Chris1990mcr

Wanted to see this one a while.
Ticks all the boxes for me.

Looks wise very good looking I don’t think anyone would know.

I felt the meeting was very average. Lacked passion and was just going through the motions.

Bit of kissing, bit of a BJ on me and she did get rock hard with quite a long thin cock. Didn’t touch her cock or balls.

Bit of rimming on her nice ass slight musty scent so skipped on rubbered up and went for sex with a few position changes.

Found her voice really annoying. Bit of a mood killer. Will stick to ones who don’t speak english in future.

Offline Goldfinch

« Last Edit: November 14, 2021, 10:55:18 am by Goldfinch »

Offline Chrispy

I meet her about 5 years ago. Must of been lucky we fucked both ways and I cum all over her face

Offline joculeur

First time i saw her she was incredible, I wrote an amazing review, since then not so good, can't keep to an appointment, usually high or drunk or both, she is incredibly beautiful but just a bit all over the place

after the first meet the next two were a bit more thanks for coming, can you run to the shop for me, can you pay for longer, all very business like and mechanical

depends which version you meet on the day, the good version makes you think you've won the lottery, the other version leaves you a bit flat