Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Mia Colucci in Swindon  (Read 7451 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5655644) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Nice_guy_eddy

My first review on here so hope its ok.

I met with Ts Mia Colucci on Wednesday of this week. I have been seeing her for a while now so thought id share her on here.
I text in the morning at 9am and she replied within 5 minutes  and arranged time for 10.45 which was agreed.

Texted when leaving and replied with ok see you soon, then when I arrived.  Got a text within 2 minutes of arriving. Good coms.
Just outside town center you can park at multi story car park at a 8 minute walk away or park in street and risk the residents parking on the street which i do, never seen a parkie there before.
A ground floor flat is her place went to door and opens with her behind the door to be discreet. Dressed as requested she looked stunning. She definitely looks like her profile pictures and speaks perfect english.
Once inside here place had french kissing light at first then deep.
Nice and clean place low lighting too.
We took it in turns to suck each other for a while then asked can she fuck me whichbshe did. Not a massive cock but a nice size took ot slow until intold her to ramping it up to a good pounding.
Then my turn. Opted for doggy looking at her in the massive mirror on the wardrobe. She is making eye contact throughout the time.
Loads of kissing throughout the whole time and treats you like your are the only one and a boyfriend.
She can be dominant if you want, we have mild naughty dom more than full on.
I came in bag and had a shower which is always available before and after.
I had a half hour vist which always goes over as we chat for a bit after. Never rushed at all.
She os my go to girl i have tried tourers in Swindon and always get disappointed so will only ever see her now.

I don't know how to put up her web url address but she is on adultwork.com and birch place.
Hope this was helpful and detailed enough

Offline Goldfinch

« Last Edit: November 11, 2021, 12:22:11 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline lamboman

Thanks somebody has finally reviewed her,sounds like a trip to Swindon is in order  :drinks:
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Nice_guy_eddy

Definitely worth a trip. Seen her a number of times and she has never let me down.

Offline Jamesbro

Offline princerico

I've heard good things from a twitter contact.

Need to head east.

Offline gfunkmaster01

Just booked to see her tomorrow, will review aswell.  Thanks for this!!!)