Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mayra Girlfriend - Reading/Stratford  (Read 1920 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5412993) (7 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6298944) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Backtoreality

External Link/Members Only
Old - External Link/Members Only

30 mins - £90

I was in the Maidenhead area and have seen her before in Stratford so was intrigued to see her given she only comes to uk every so often. ( Thanks to Chalkin for recomendation :drinks:

Communication - is not easy as she has a maid although her english has improved.

She has had multiple profiles and interesting was in Bedford and had a subtle name change in profiles which caused some Red flags.I called her maid who was able to clarify it was the same lady.

I was little dubious so confirmed on Instagram with her ( I must point out that me and her are connected on SM for years) and are quite familiar with each other on Civie life . I would not obviously advocate this with an SP in normal circumstances.

Maid let me in to apartment block.

Good looking girl although a little older now. Thin waist with an insane ass and pretty face. Hair is fake and think she was wearing a weave but still looks sexy.  She remembered me from London and I think she relaxed on this. She can speak a little bit of Spanish so was able to converse with her although Portuguese is obviously her best language.

Amazing ass although has lost its novelty and is not as shapely as before and tattoos also not as sexy as they used to . Fake and scars visibile and surgery not the best but looks good against her narrow waist. Decent OW...She will not do OWO under any circumstances.....Done her in reverse cowgirl and didn't last long.

Neutral as she goes through the motions and is quite robotic.  Apparently she is coming to London in December.

Banned reason: Multiple accounts, Mr Massage, RoyalSpanish, Chalkin
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Good review OP,

I’ve been seeing her for years and my first couple of punts were neural but I’ve the past 2 years she’s easily been my favourite SP. like you said she relaxed when she remembered you, I felt once we build up some rapport the punts sky rocketed.

Online Taxi Driver

Anybody know what has happened to her? Profile seems to be mismatch of her pictures and someone else’s? Her social media shows she’s on Dubai so a little confused? Anybody know if she is back yet?

Online Taxi Driver

Anybody know if she’s back yet? I see that she is back in London but now sure what profile is hers versus what she loans out for others?