Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Somalia  (Read 4576 times)

Offline BBCPAWG

Has anyone here ever punted in Somalia!? The women from there I’ve fucked in this country (and also Ethiopians) are among the most beautiful on the planet. They tend to have big, muscular bums, curvy hips, wavy hair, smooth golden skin and delectably creamy vaginas.

I’m wondering what the whoring scene is like out there and how economical it would be to sow my seeds   :rose:

Also, as it’s an impoverished country do any of you have experience being a benefactor to some of these girls and how do I go about offering them a better life for a lick of their cunts.
Banned reason: Obnoxious
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline elnukky

I have never been but if there is any business out there, the girls are likely to be circumcised. I imagine that this would diminish the experience depending on how much of the labia and or clit was removed.

Probably worth TOFTT in the horn though.

Offline Ozy84

Has anyone here ever punted in Somalia!? The women from there I’ve fucked in this country (and also Ethiopians) are among the most beautiful on the planet. They tend to have big, muscular bums, curvy hips, wavy hair, smooth golden skin and delectably creamy vaginas.

I’m wondering what the whoring scene is like out there and how economical it would be to sow my seeds   :rose:

Also, as it’s an impoverished country do any of you have experience being a benefactor to some of these girls and how do I go about offering them a better life for a lick of their cunts.

Can you share some of your experiences that you have had in this country?

Offline fudi_maar

Not sure if this is a troll post. But you know that firstly, Somalia is one of the most dangerous countries in the world? Secondly, you sure about the comments above in bold?

And as the previous poster requested - it would be great to read your reviews of the Somalians that you've banged in the UK. Or else it didn't happen.

Offline sinbites

Yes please do go so they hang you to death by your testicles.

Offline manny34

Somalia is a no-go pretty much, especially for punting. Ethiopia though - decent idea, the capital has many beautiful women.

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Yes please do go so they hang you to death by your testicles.

Maybe you could accompany him leech

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Somalia is a no-go pretty much, especially for punting. Ethiopia though - decent idea, the capital has many beautiful women.

Heard the same about Ethiopia apparently the women are unreal and it's cheap as fuck there too. Will dig out the thread in a mo

Part 1 - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=236832.msg2421823#msg2421823

Part 2 - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=243342.msg2488907#msg2488907
« Last Edit: October 24, 2021, 12:02:47 am by The0neAnd0nly »

Offline myothernameis

Not sure if this is a troll post.

I would say from previous posts and threads, he is a troll

Offline Marmalade

I would say from previous posts and threads, he is a troll

Yep. Bottom feeder.

Ffs. Anyone got any recent info on Iraq? Not.