Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS review. YAYA LUSCIOUS. Farnborough. Just about positive.  (Read 3003 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6355089) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Double-o-nine

Link: External Link/Members Only

£100 for 30 minutes.

Venue
Newish flat near Farnborough railway station, which is a 5 minutes walk. Parking outside chemist on Clockhouse roundabout - 1 minute walk away, or Sainsbury’s - 5 minute walk.
Very safe area.
I don’t think she will stay in Farnborough for long though.
Comms
OK. Not perfect. Initially good, but got to the allotted time and no flat number texted. Texted her and she replied saying she needed another 5 minutes. Eventually got in after a 10 minute wait.

Her English is pretty basic

Looks / personality
She was the girl pictured on AW. Not nearly as good looking as her photos. I think she is a lot older now.
She looked fed up and didn’t smile. Her voice was an octave lower than I expected and this was initially a turn off. All of a sudden this made her seem more male even though physically she ticks the female boxes (with one important exception of course).

Services
OWO both giving and receiving
Fingering and rimming on her
A Levels Doggy style only
Light French kissing

Detail
This was one of my occasional forays into TS territory. I liked her photos and a couple of positive reviews.
The door opened and she ushered me in quickly. Not a warm welcome and she wasn’t smiling. She looked fed up to be honest. I tried making some small talk to relax her a bit but then I realised the language barrier wasn’t helping. Her voice was also not completely female …there was a definite male leaning in her tone. I wasn’t hopeful at this point.

Paperwork sorted and stashed she was back in and quickly removed her clothes to reveal a reasonable female figure. Facially good, breasts a reasonable handful and very firm. Obviously bolt ons. Penis average size. Reasonable arse.
Started with light French kissing standing up while I played with her breasts. She didn’t really respond at all and I started having negative thoughts about the whole encounter.
She then asked me what I wanted to do and I mentioned OWO both ways and me topping her. I said that I didn’t want her to top me. Doesn’t float my boat.
We soon moved to the bed and things started to improve a bit to my surprise. Her OWO technique was reasonably good and it wasn’t long before she had my sap rising so I had to stop her. I decided to return the favour and soon had my lips around her flaccid member. That’s the way it stayed though. She didn’t seem to get even semi hard. I soon got bored with that and then got her on her back with her legs pushed right back so I could give her a good rimming. She seemed to enjoy this and started moaning quite a bit whilst I gave her tight hole a good tongue fucking. After a few minutes I turned her over into a doggy position and continued rimming her from behind. Asked her about fingering and she didn’t object so I soon had 2 fingers inside her tight hole. Very tight in fact. I started thinking about giving her a good seeing to now and she soon had me rubbered up and lubricated. She soon had me all the way inside her without much fuss. Boy, was she tight. I started a slow rythmn and she seemed to enjoy it. She was pushing back in time with me and she then asked me to fuck her harder. Well it was quite difficult due to her tightness. I suppose I should have been more patient but I was turned on now and it wasn’t long before I came explosively deep inside her.
She soon had the rubber off and me cleaned up before a shower and another attempt at some small talk while I got dressed. Managed a bit but a mixture of the language barrier and her sulky demeanour just made it a struggle.

Summary
This was not a GFE at all. That is always important for me. It would have put me off completely in my early punting days but I just ignore it nowadays and just get on with getting my moneys worth out of the sex, which was OK, even quite good She makes the right noises and saying things like ‘fuck me harder’ always seems to have a positive affect on me. If her intention was to make me come more quickly, well it worked.

I prefer A levels with TS girls because they are usually better at it than most normal girls in my opinion. I don’t often do A levels nowadays but when I do, it’s usually with TS girls.
I won’t return though. There are better options out there.