Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Review - ThaiMaya1997 - Leicester  (Read 3907 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5881937) (4 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Madman74

External Link/Members Only

Not had a punt for a while the Thais have been slim pickings in Leicester. Seen the ts girl pop up and thought it might be worth the punt. Comms were quick and she was available at short notice.  Arranged to meet in a well known street near Tesco fosse road. I’ve been there countless times,this time it was the upstairs flat on the road. Prefer the flats through the red gate but beggars
Was waiting to let me in as soon as I knocked so not to bad, once inside was relieved to see it was the person in the pictures of a little airbrushed which you expect. Paperwork out the was 80 for half hour then into the shower for a quick wash
Onto the bed was offered a massage but opted to get straight into the action.
But of a hang job to wake the little man up the she went to slip on a condom for more oral. I asked for owo which she said would be 20 extra, no problem as that’s a normal price for half hour. Oral was decent lots of ball sucking.I then return the favour,Then I bag up and fuck her missionary then she bags up and returns the favour while yanking me to completion. Overall pretty good.

Pros, absolutely stunning face, good cock, very petite figure, small pert breasts
Cons, no tongues when kissing.fake breasts not quite fitted right. Dingy room

Overall good experience not the most sensual but enough for me to finish.

Offline GingerNuts

« Last Edit: October 04, 2021, 01:05:14 am by GingerNuts »

Offline Hotdogboy88

Cheers for the review. How big was her cock and was she able to get and stay hard?

Offline Madman74

It was 6-7 and she was able to fuck me with it

Offline Hotdogboy88

Nice. She quite large the. 😀

Offline TotalRecall

It was 6-7 and she was able to fuck me with it

I would say more 5" to 6" than 6" to 7".

Offline samsmith_1231

Interesting Will try to check her out
Banned reason: Piss taking troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Madman74

I would say more 5" to 6" than 6" to 7".
Sorry for not getting the tape measure out ffs

Offline lamboman

Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Thanks for the review
Body looks fit, shame I’m late noticing this  :drinks: