Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katie Price  (Read 8684 times)

Online timsussex

Turned her car over while off her head on drink and cocaine and driving while disqualified

Sentencing deferred until Dec 15 allowing her to go to the Priory and the magistrate wishes her good luck !

External Link/Members Only

yet she owes £3.25 million and attended her last bankruptcy hearing by Zoom from the Maldives

Offline lillythesavage

Turned her car over while off her head on drink and cocaine and driving while disqualified

Sentencing deferred until Dec 15 allowing her to go to the Priory and the magistrate wishes her good luck !

yet she owes £3.25 million and attended her last bankruptcy hearing by Zoom from the Maldives

You missed the fact she had no insurance either.

Offline badsin

Soon to be on AW..... No thanks  :thumbsdown:

Online timsussex

You missed the fact she had no insurance either.

true but that sort of goes with driving while disqualified as it voids any insurance

Online mr.bluesky

Always thought with her lifestyle she was a car crash waiting to happen. Now it has. She didn't have to worry about her airbags going off she has 2 of her own.

Online Colston36

Always thought with her lifestyle she was a car crash waiting to happen. Now it has. She didn't have to worry about her airbags going off she has 2 of her own.

Poor thing. Lost the plot.

Offline lamboman

Mental health card predictably played.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Online mr.bluesky

Offline myothernameis

Lost control of the car morelike :D

While checking her mirror, ........ oh dont I look good, and fixes her hair

Offline myothernameis

Soon to be on AW..... No thanks  :thumbsdown:

Tough one, suppose it could be a toftt, and you never know, what she would be like in bed

Online lostandfound

Tough one, suppose it could be a toftt, and you never know, what she would be like in bed

I'll hazard a guess - too good for any punter!  :D

Online timsussex

1) far too much plastic
2) if she did appear on AW it would only be because she had run out of other mugs means to feed her habit
3) looks really rough without the thick layer of slap

Online mr.bluesky

I'll hazard a guess - too good for any punter!  :D

Too expensive I would imagine.She has to fund her drug habbit.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 07:54:58 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline george r

Probably go on holiday when she comes out of the priory ?

Offline radioman33

The documentary with her son was good,think he was offered a job at the railway station.

Offline Gordon Bennett

Surprised she's already banned. Would've thought she'd have played the Harvey joker card and claimed she needed to ferry the lad about.

Offline GingerNuts

Surprised she's already banned. Would've thought she'd have played the Harvey joker card and claimed she needed to ferry the lad about.

Not a very well written article but it gives you an idea of her driving history.

Offline ik8133

She may actually get a term in prison for this.

Offline george r

She may actually get a term in prison for this.

most people would, but with all those kids its a non starter, they always play the sympathy card  :thumbsdown:

Offline Stevelondon

Spot on Lambo and of course as we all know. There is a law for one and another for others.
She is lucky she did not kill herself and worse (and why I think she should get sent down)....she just might have ended someone elses life.

She will no doubt be on Loose Women that well known panel of intellectuals. Who will ahhhh and oooooh over her poor state of mental health etc.

She is a feckin idiot and nothing more and don't even get me started on how bankrupcy laws work in this country. How the hell can you owe so much and yet still have holidays in the fuckin Maldives.

Peter Andre......your well out of it mate.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2021, 12:42:57 pm by Stevelondon »

Offline tynetunnel

Not a very well written article but it gives you an idea of her driving history.

That’s some understatement!! “The former glamor model with five mothers has been running in a series of break-in with police”

Based on the shockingly poor journalistic quality of the article I’m not sure it is of any benefit in understanding Price’s previous driving history  :unknown:

Offline GingerNuts

That’s some understatement!! “The former glamor model with five mothers has been running in a series of break-in with police”

Based on the shockingly poor journalistic quality of the article I’m not sure it is of any benefit in understanding Price’s previous driving history  :unknown:

She has an appalling history. The driving ban she was serving at the time of this latest accident was, I believe, her sixth.

Offline Ghost89

I despise this woman. She will always be a cunt.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2021, 01:33:22 pm by Ghost89 »

Offline Thephoenix

The cult of celebrity and the effect it has on young impressionable minds. :thumbsdown:

Offline Kingy28

The cult of celebrity and the effect it has on young impressionable minds. :thumbsdown:
Random stat of the day
Favourite celebrity on 132 AW profiles:- Katie Price

Offline Gordon Bennett

most people would, but with all those kids its a non starter, they always play the sympathy card  :thumbsdown:

Yeah but her drunken coked up ways don't lend themselves to playing the "doting mother card" do they? My impression is that her kids spend a lot of time with minders or granny anyway.

What if some innocent parent is cycling to work and meets this tramp careering down the wrong side of the road? Judges need to be protecting the population from drunken idiots on the road by dishing out punitive sentences and bans.

Offline Blackpool Rock

The thing is I recall about 10 years ago there was a lot of talk about needing more positive role models for women / girls to look up to and this twat was put up as an example to mentor young girls, you couldn't make that shit up..................  :lol:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Spot on Lambo and of course as we all know. There is a law for one and another for others.
She is lucky she did not kill herself and worse (and why I think she should get sent down)....she just might have ended someone elses life.

She will no doubt be on Loose Women that well known panel of intellectuals. Who will ahhhh and oooooh over her poor state of mental health etc.

She is a feckin idiot and nothing more and don't even get me started on how bankrupcy laws work in this country. How the hell can you owe so much and yet still have holidays in the fuckin Maldives.

Yeah well shot of the ever aging old dog but io'm sure Pete still has fond memories of better times and after all is said and done she can never unsuck his cock  :rolleyes:

Offline Bonker

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Online mr.bluesky

And Dwight Yorke plus numerous others, she's had more cock  than I've had hot dinners.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2021, 05:58:56 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline george r

papers full of sob stories about she wont see her kids ? usual shite..

Offline Blackpool Rock

papers full of sob stories about she wont see her kids ? usual shite..
Yeah shame they don't run another story alongside it about how a family won't see their kids ever again after being killed by a drink driver / coke head  :thumbsdown:

Offline WASA38

And Dwight Yorke plus numerous others, she's had more cock  than I've had hot dinners.

and more pricks than a second hand dart board.

Offline Blackpool Rock

More cock than Colonel Sanders  ;)

Offline scutty brown

Offline mh

I am afraid I have no sympathy for her. She knew exactly what she wanted and what she needed to do to get it. Then when she had all she wanted the sob stories started. She may well now be mentally unstable but it was self-developed.

Offline Matrix

She's seen more Japs eyes than an optometrist from Okinawa.

Offline Thanospenis

She’s a real inspiration to all the people seeking to acquire a driving licence
Banned reason: White knight / not quite the right attitude for here.

Online timsussex

Just an update (as if anyone cares!)

I thought she only escaped immediate jail so she could be treated at the Priory so that should go down well when she is sentenced in a couple of weeks

There is however some good news - apparently she is planning to move there

Online mr.bluesky

Just an update (as if anyone cares!)

I thought she only escaped immediate jail so she could be treated at the Priory so that should go down well when she is sentenced in a couple of weeks

There is however some good news - apparently she is planning to move there

Now on husband number 4. She must love the taste of wedding cake. She will soon be back in this country when the publicity seeker realises nobody in America knows who she is.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2021, 08:38:09 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Ghost89

The publicity hungry leach is apparently launching a handbag range for Harvey! Like he gives a fuck! He doesn’t know what time of day it is let alone be interested in that! She will do anything to remain in the limelight. Even exploit him for the purposes of monetary and publicity gain. Vile creature.

Offline Stevelondon

What happens in Vegas.....lets fucking hope so....stays in Vegas.

Offline Fac51

Jesus this "woman" is an horrible selfish cunt  :diablo:

Anyone know WTF she was only charged with drink driving, & not drug driving as well ?  :unknown:

Offline scutty brown

The publicity hungry leach is apparently launching a handbag range for Harvey! Like he gives a fuck! He doesn’t know what time of day it is let alone be interested in that! She will do anything to remain in the limelight. Even exploit him for the purposes of monetary and publicity gain. Vile creature.

Is the range branded "half price" or "cut price"?

Offline Matrix

Online mr.bluesky

Low price.

Every one comes with a free gift - a slice of wedding cake.