Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Saphhyyxxx - Leicester  (Read 1548 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5114275) (12 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Saphhyyxxx:

Lovely lovely girl, facially pretty, quite submissive, size 10-12 at a guess, AW info and pics are accurate

External Link/Members Only

BOOKING:

£140 1hr incall

VENUE:

Apartment block just outside of city centre, on inner ring road, bit of street parking about

COMS:

Usually pretty quick

MEET:

Buzzer entry, no reception & quiet enough. Quick freshen up on arrival.

Meet started with some decent sensual kissing stood up(not dfk, but nice) then Saphy straddling me on the bed topless!
I find her oral technique fantastic and she isn't shy in doing it for a good length of time and allows you to touch/explore her assuming you're not a Neanderthal with mechanics fingernails :D. Oral returned, she enjoys it, has a really nice vagina and hygeine all good!
Enthusiastic sex in various portions, after a 69, she's a little submissive but will go with most suggestions within reason obviously.
Wasn't rushed!

PROS:

Pretty (imo)
Lovely boobs
Really good oral

CONS:

Slight smell of weed in corridor, might put some off, not me!

Return: yes, i most certainly will!

Recommend: yes

Offline Taggart

Classy profile pic with the bog seat up!!  Pet hate.
Attention to background detail can be a failure. Even seen granny in one background pic.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Good review matey, I’ve fancied a meet with this one for a while, she looks great, sounds a great punt, I’ve always changed my mind when I’m local to the nearest Thai, but I’m getting better  :lol:

Offline HailWood

Nice one ET. She sounds like a good find and decent VFM given all the price hikes we’ve been seeing over the last year. Sadly I’m not likely to make Leicester in the foreseeable.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2021, 11:07:15 am by HailWood »