Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: (TS) Apple - Derby  (Read 8768 times)

Offline Rabalder

(TS) Apple - Derby

1/2hr Incall - £70
(massage, body to body, owo (not offered beforehand), hand relief)

External Link/Members Only
+447597780408

I met Apple a few weeks ago in a Thai Massage shop in Derby, Apple works between Derby and Burton now.

After reading some reviews, my curiosity getting the better of me and along with ticking a more exotic experience off my list i decided to visit Apple in Derby. The comms were fine but nothing apart from massage and HE would be discussed via the phone/text, so off i went not really knowing how things were going to go in the room. The directions were fine, parking nearby which you now have to pay for via an App and it is a Thai Massage shop where you walk in from the street with lots of other shops and bars around so not at all discrete.

Inside i was met by Apple and lead into a room which was nicely decorated, warm, comfortable table with music playing and towels available with the oils over a candle. I discussed with Apple that i was a little nervous and wanted to see how things went. Apple is as the photos, around early 30s possibly, quite feminine with good English.

I stripped off and went on the table, Apple asked if i wanted her to strip which was yes, which initially she seemed quite shy to do but soon relaxed a little more. She was asking me how i felt about her being a TS and if i was straight/bi, etc.
The massage was great, good pressure from Apple (she asked how i wanted) to all areas equally, lots of swipes in the right places and good general chit chat without any awkward silences. Then some body to body and going with the flow before i turned over for more body to body and frotting with light to deeper kissing, Apple does have a small penis which was semi erect, i was surprising rock hard by now. A lot of mutual masturbation and kissing followed by some brief OWO both ways initiated by me (interesting first time), Apple said she had already came earlier in the day so then went back to Apple giving me some oily HF for an amazing finish. I was cleaned up, chatted some more whilst getting dressed and left happy.

I would be interested to know if she'd be up for a more FS. Yes id probably go back as it was an enjoyable TS experience.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 23, 2021, 03:18:03 pm by Rabalder »

Offline Sammm

Great review, what about the tits, is she fine with touching bum, did you have a play around this area

Offline Rabalder

she was completely fine with hands anywhere during our meet.

Offline shagmore

wow, great review, will defiantly have to have a look at this one, sounds very interesting

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Good review matey, never a bad visit when I’ve met her several times, she’s not allowed to fuck anyone in that place, bosses rules. I did ring last week but the phone was off, probably far to late at night.

Offline fforte

She’s niw working in Shefffeld but her visits to Siam Health are unreliable.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Sorry forgot to add, probably worth mentioning

There’s no cock on her now, she has a Jack and Danny

Offline shed

Sorry forgot to add, probably worth mentioning

There’s no cock on her now, she has a Jack and Danny

What's a jack and Danny if I may ask naively  :hi: