Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Leeya Farnborough  (Read 6846 times)

Offline Chrispy

External Link/Members Only

TS review Leeya Farnborough

Place - Nice apartment near BMW garage

Price 100 30 mins 150 hour

Looks stunning really feminine pretty face nice tits long legs and a tight but. She is tall as I'm 6 foot she is a bit shorter than me . But she is a real stunner.

The punt - Texted and booked an hour, nice easy comms

Got to the area parked texted I had arrived was given the flat number.
Arrived door opened let in leeya looked hot in a long silk dress asked cash exchange 150 asked if I wanted a shower. Came out of the shower leeya had taken her dress of, her body was really good she then moved to me and started rubbing my cock and she DFK me this was really intense. Best French kissing from a ts In a long time.

Forgot to say a very feminine voice as well. We moved to the bed more kissing she was now undressed and i started rubbing her cock as she kissed me. Then she worked her way to my cock nice BJ. Then I sucked her cock it got very hard in my mouth she was mouning saying it felt nice. 
She ask if I'd like to fuck her she rode me cowgirl her butt was so tight this went on for some time.
Then she said would you like a 69 she pushed her hard cock I  my mouth and sucked me till I blew my load

Finished with a nice massage had a shower and left . A great service would i return most definitely might try letting her top me next till
She is currently in slough

Offline Pathway_uk

Thanks for the review

Very tempted to give this wg a try this week as she’s pretty local to me in Uxbridge and it’s an itch I’d love to scratch again but would rather not travel into central London (although Brianna Ferrari is also highly tempting and might be worth the effort!)

Offline BigKazzz

Thanks for the review! How big was her cock in terms of length and girth?

Offline Chrispy

Offline winkywanky

Like it.

Men have girth, T-gurls have gurth  :cool:.

Offline Pathway_uk

Took the opportunity to see Leeya yesterday. She’s pretty convincing. Definitely the girl in her Birchplace pics. Not 7” though - she states 6” on her profile and that’s probably not far off though obviously didn’t measure anything!

Offline BigKazzz

Took the opportunity to see Leeya yesterday. She’s pretty convincing. Definitely the girl in her Birchplace pics. Not 7” though - she states 6” on her profile and that’s probably not far off though obviously didn’t measure anything!

How was your experience with her if you don’t mind sharing? Did she top?

Offline Pathway_uk

I will post a full review - just not got round to it but summary as follows:

Pictures on her AW are totally accurate, she is tall, lovely hair, soft smooth skin, quite convincing and tall - I’d guess at around 5’10 to 11” (so fairly big feet!)

Nice kissing - started LFK but some DFK. Lots of positive reactions from her when kissing her neck etc. She states 6” which is probably about right but of course I didn’t measure!

Yes, she tops.

Her BJ was fantastic - very soft and sensual.

She didn’t bottom with me as she said she didn’t think she could take my size which was a shame but to be fair she stated it as soon as she saw me and got me hard and I didn’t push the subject (no pun intended). On reflection maybe I should have asked for a discount from the £100 for 30mins but I’m very new to this and was possibly / probably caught up in the moment.

I would rate the experience as a definite positive - nice looking girl, clean, accurate pictures, never felt rushed, good GFE and would return but may negotiate things given her reluctance to take me (which I take as a compliment - not trying to sound ‘boastful’).

Offline LNDNman

She didn’t bottom with me as she said she didn’t think she could take my size which was a shame but to be fair she stated it as soon as she saw me and got me hard and I didn’t push the subject (no pun intended). On reflection maybe I should have asked for a discount from the £100 for 30mins but I’m very new to this and was possibly / probably caught up in the moment.

For assistance can you please confirm the size that she wouldn’t handle.

I’m quite tempted to see Yaya again because of the good service I received when I saw her, but with Leeya in Slough also, I’m tempted to see her. However, I don’t want to be in a scenario where she won’t bottom for me. I’m about 7” average girth.

Offline Pathway_uk

Apologies for the slow response.

Measured correctly (bone pressed length) I’m 8” and just under 6” around so definitely above average.