Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Llanelli  (Read 2298 times)

Offline KTM RIDER

Now I know Llanelli has never been the best area for punting, yes we've had a few minor gems over the years but these days it's absolutely shocking!

Am I missing something (like an alternative to AW) or has it hit an all time low for a decent punt?

I don't even see any touring girls here these days?

And yes, I know it's a shithole (that's coming from a born & bred Llanelli resident) so don't waste your time with the obvious comments that it needs a bomb dropped on it etc etc

I just wondered if anyone knows of any decent punts these days?

:hi:

Offline Thenomad

Try Little Minx. I have always found her good vfm. Not been for a while for obvious reasons.

Offline smithy23

I would recommend minx or Welsh Honey she’s not based in Llanelli but not far from there either.

Offline Trapperjohn

Try Little Minx. I have always found her good vfm. Not been for a while for obvious reasons.

+1

I've visited Little Minx quite a few times (have reviewed previously) and always had a great time with her. Lovely girl and great SP.  :hi:

Offline Secretliaisonswansea

Little Mix as said above - never disappoints

For a massage and an incredible HE then Working Wendy takes some beating

Offline Le chef

Yep it is a bit barren in the land of the sospan isn’t it, minx is still on time out at the moment. Cardiff is a bit of a journey too if you don’t drive. Tried Tamzin for next week but she’s away, my search goes on

Offline Curious CP

Yep it is a bit barren in the land of the sospan isn’t it, minx is still on time out at the moment. Cardiff is a bit of a journey too if you don’t drive. Tried Tamzin for next week but she’s away, my search goes on

The Sawnsea area is a barren land! The only Brothel left is Executive in St Helens Road, never been there so cannot comment, Studio 95 was OK although a bit mechanical, the best was Chantells in Skewen, later called Liberties, the flat is still used by independents, but there are no young lookers like the past, the void seems to be filled by the Chinese Triad Gangs and most probably trafficked SP's where the punter risks being prosecuted for buying the service, there are very few Chinese places that offer FS, they want the cash for as little as possible, finding good cosha Independent is a lottery!

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

You could travel (20 miles) further North and see Miss Wolf in Llandeilo?

Offline Punting_Mad

Curious..
That is a very odd comment regarding the Chinese places..
In my experience the places I've visited have touring girls who definitely do not appear trafficked.. I'm pretty sure that if they were Swansea plod would have intervened by now... Several of the places have been open for many years...
And I'm pretty sure the Thai girls are not trafficked..

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

I agree PM.

I'm not a regular visitor to the Chinese places. And that was in part because I feared they were there under duress. But from my, albeit limited, experience they've seemed happy. Hit and miss as it can be, they also contain some quite decent SPs

Offline mr big

The only one I remember in llanelli was Francesca foxz dont know if she's still there but supposed to be good.

Offline KTM RIDER

The only one I remember in llanelli was Francesca foxz dont know if she's still there but supposed to be good.

I did see Francesca foxz many years ago, she was very good and whilst she still has a profile on AW, I rarely think she logs on & is 'set to distribute content only'

Very sexy girl & great fun!

Bit of a shame she's gone quiet!

Offline mr big

I did see Francesca foxz many years ago, she was very good and whilst she still has a profile on AW, I rarely think she logs on & is 'set to distribute content only'

Very sexy girl & great fun!

Bit of a shame she's gone quiet!
Yeah she was on my H/L for a long time she looked so sexy.

Offline Le chef

Lost my punting virginity to Fran before I joined here, very nice girl who introduced a very nervous lad to the world of punting and even gave me a lift home as she was going shopping near to my pad  :thumbsup:

Offline martypoos

Banned reason: Boundary pusher
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Monkeyboy

External Link/Members Only

Anyone tried this one?

Yes I seen her yesterday

Review to follow

She was ok more of a question asked than just getting on with it and the house could do with a clean!

Offline trebor1956

Just as a matter of interest.

As I was looking through AW profiles in West Wales while planning a little trip as mentioned elsewhere I came across this profile and it looked interesting until I started to read the 'small print' as it were and came across this little gem onher profile!!!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

BB -extra 100

I don't think that I will be paying a visit  :dash: :scare: :dash:

Offline aazbo22

I can recommend Little Minx too - if you want to contact her check her Adult Zone profile (External Link/Members Only)