Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Victoria Tedesco - Maidstone  (Read 6514 times)

27 review(s) for TsVictoriaTedesco (24 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jaytan95

WARNING: This is a TS review

£200 for the hour.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Not the first time I’ve met Victoria as she was my first ever TS meet back in 2018. Three years later, saw she was in town and thought I can’t miss the chance to see her. Booked via AW initially and then comms were pretty straightforward. Time agreed and address provided.

Looks and personality: Stunning, looks just as good as she did the first time I met her, bubbly personality and speaks very good English.

Got there, parked up at a pay and display. Standard block of apartments, Victoria provided clear directions how to get to her room. Usual door opens with her standing behind the door and I go in. Had a kiss on the cheek, sorted the business out and she directed me to the bathroom to freshen up which I did.

Back to the room and we both undressed partially, Victoria encouraged me to pay attention to her breasts which I did. Remember she likes to have her nipples played with a lot. Then into DFK for a while while I was rubbing her rock hard cock through her panties.

Proceeded to do OWO for a while, mixing it up with playing with the head and then every so often, Victoria facefucked me, doing all this whilst looking at the mirror made it that much hotter. After about 10 minutes of that, she wanted to fuck me.

Laying on my front, she proceeded to enter me but only managed to get in halfway after trying for a few minutes so we switched to doggy. Had more success with that and finally she got all the way in, starting nice and slow then starting to thrust harder while I was backing into her. Victoria asked if I wanted her to cum now or keep fucking, I said it was her choice so we switched to missionary. Fucked me for a while in this position and then said she’s going to cum over my cock which she did and then I blew my load too seconds later.

Cleaned up and relaxed on the bed catching up. I ended up staying for half hour longer than the time I paid for. Got dressed, gave her a kiss on the cheek on the way out and I was on my way.

Highly recommend. Will definitely be going back if Victoria is ever back in the area.