Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: tslarahot - warning TS Review - Aberdeen  (Read 6209 times)

2 review(s) for Tslaradolly  (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline scottishman116

Forgot the link - External Link/Members Only
Comms - phone call as plan A fell through, always been curious to try a TS girl and thought with the wrong head. £200 for an hour. Spoke good enough English, agreed sex both ways and she said she was an “expert” with newbies. Next joke :thumbsdown:

Location - Apartment across from shopping centre. Parked in there which was another expense!

Looks - 7/10 with her mouth closed, 3/10 when it’s open. Her boob job is pretty shite and she has a decent sized dick.

The punt - arrived and immediately thought this wasn’t for me, should’ve left then but didn’t. Handed over the dosh and she lay back on the bed, no kissing she said... full service we agreed on the phone already to pot! I sucked her for a wee bit and she got hard, by this point I’d realised dick wasn’t for me (this was my second TS pint will review the other soon). I asked her to suck me and she begrudgingly agreed, pretty average blowjob which was better than her attitude. Next I asked her to fuck me, she was fairly well hung but took no care of me... used fuck all lube and rammed it up there. I like it up the arse when well paced but she had no patience for it so it didn’t last long as was too sore. By this point I just wanted out of there so asked to fuck her, I could barely stay hard as this is when she opened her mouth to reveal crooked horrible teeth. No wonder she avoided smiling! I managed to plough through and finish after a while of banging away in mish, only retribution was I have her a good seeing to :D

Would I recommend? Hell no. Poor attitude and poor service. Would I return? Absolutely not.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2021, 02:16:46 am by scottishman116 »

Offline Clattypats

I like it up the arse when well paced but she had no patience for it so it didn’t last long as was too sore. By this point I just wanted out of there so asked to fuck her, I could barely stay hard as this is when she opened her mouth to reveal crooked horrible teeth. No wonder she avoided smiling! I managed to plough through and finish after a while of banging away in mish, only retribution was I have her a good seeing to :D

I'll never quite get why members put "warning" TS review... Just put the SPs name and TS, I'm sure we're all adults on here and can deal with it...  :thumbsup:

What I've highlighted in bold is a poor choice of wording also...
« Last Edit: May 16, 2021, 06:46:48 am by Clattypats »

Offline J_H

Sorry to hear about your experience, especially as there isn't much on her profile to suggest the punt would be any way poor: decent looking girl, nice tits, cock, and arse, plus 24 positive reviews (for what that's worth on AW!). Rates are top dollar, right enough, but she looks hot.

The only thing that jumped out to me was the ridiculous prices of the movies - £36 a pop! PG at £12 isn't exactly cheap either.

As Clatty says nobody giggles at "her cock" any more, not publicly anyway.

Offline Alanroy

A shame. Any idea how long you were in for? Did you stay the whole hour? Doesn't sound like it. Also how close is she to the photos advertised?

Her prices are pretty high, I think you can only get by on charging that much if the looks and service are top notch.

Offline Tsla

• Service Provider
Comms - phone call as plan A fell through, always been curious to try a TS girl and thought with the wrong head. £200 for an hour. Spoke good enough English, agreed sex both ways and she said she was an “expert” with newbies. Next joke :thumbsdown:

Location - Apartment across from shopping centre. Parked in there which was another expense!

Looks - 7/10 with her mouth closed, 3/10 when it’s open. Her boob job is pretty shite and she has a decent sized dick.

The punt - arrived and immediately thought this wasn’t for me, should’ve left then but didn’t. Handed over the dosh and she lay back on the bed, no kissing she said... full service we agreed on the phone already to pot! I sucked her for a wee bit and she got hard, by this point I’d realised dick wasn’t for me (this was my second TS pint will review the other soon). I asked her to suck me and she begrudgingly agreed, pretty average blowjob which was better than her attitude. Next I asked her to fuck me, she was fairly well hung but took no care of me... used fuck all lube and rammed it up there. I like it up the arse when well paced but she had no patience for it so it didn’t last long as was too sore. By this point I just wanted out of there so asked to fuck her, I could barely stay hard as this is when she opened her mouth to reveal crooked horrible teeth. No wonder she avoided smiling! I managed to plough through and finish after a while of banging away in mish, only retribution was I have her a good seeing to :D

Would I recommend? Hell no. Poor attitude and poor service. Would I return? Absolutely not.
it’s lara here !such a disgusting person you are firstly this is not a review it’s a hate discrimination saying that “cock wasn’t for me” that mean you are sexually disturbed and this review have no manners no education you are juste a person who don’t know what he want sexually and frustrated that you paid ! You even talk about parking fees lol this is ridiculous and about all the rubbish you said about me I look better mouth shut ! Get your self some respect !!! Horrible !

Offline Tsla

• Service Provider

I avoided smiling because simply you I can’t smile with someone with an horrible attitude !  I think you got mental health issues due to your sexuality that’s why you are so nasty and disrespectful with ts girls maybe you should get a mental health help because when you asked me twice am I gay ? And I said I don’t know then you repeated same question after 10min I knew that you got mental issues just one thing BLESS YOU ! And if you read that just be happy gay or straight or bi just accept your self and don’t put your hates on reviewing some ts girls who knows what they are sexually !!

Offline Tsla

• Service Provider

You wouldn’t return because you just said on your review “ cock wasn’t for you” you really
Confused about your sexuality that why you asked me twice if you were gay then my answe was “ I don’t think someone who like trans girl is gay ! “ 

Offline lamboman

You wouldn’t return because you just said on your review “ cock wasn’t for you” you really
Confused about your sexuality that why you asked me twice if you were gay then my answe was “ I don’t think someone who like trans girl is gay ! “

Well you've clocked up 2 negatives and no positives so I know who I'd believe.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Tsla

• Service Provider
2 negatives ?!! In 5 years of business ?? Bless you ! This forum is just no sens full of very old mama who pay for half hour and come on here to bully ! Anyway I didn’t ask you to believe me or not

Offline Tsla

• Service Provider
And yes he asked me if he is gay twice and he kept going soft ! So he was just frustrated and didn’t know what he want sexually that’s why he came here to empty his hate ! anyway believe what you want to believe !!