Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Jeen, Westcotes - Stunning Girl!!! One of the best out there  (Read 4090 times)

Offline viktor_v

External Link/Members Only

The pitch / why I booked : Finished work and was looking for a full body massage but I am happy i went all out.

Comms : Replied quickly to texts, made a same day booking for that day. To note you are txting the boss

The girl :  The girl was stunning. One of the most prettiest Thai's i've ever seen. Sexy smooth skin and she was dressed in that black lingerie in the viva street pics. Height around 5ft4ish, cracking arse with some meat on it.

The punt :
Started on with a nice grind to some lustful music, she was suckling on my nipples and kissing all around my body. I was instantly hard. She then went lower and serenaded my shaft with kisses and little playful licks. Then she went all out with some beautiful owo, nice and sloppy but she couldnt churn out enough spit  :lol: . We then moved onto the bed and i kept playing with her pussy and teasing the anal region. Then RO. Slammed her cute arse in doggy and that was first round done. Second round, started off with a nice handjob and more kisses and tongue and then RO again and she fully went for it licking my balls and guch and then stuck a finger in my arse. Lovely stuff. Then i was primed for some good positions, she jumped on top and did all sorts of moves, shes really playful and her energy levels are 10/10. Kind of reminds me of Nicole0321 from back in the day. Overall, i wish i recorded it because my mind was blown and she takes dick really well.

Pros :
- Energetic
- Good english
- Fit as fuck
- Good amount of chat to fuck ratio
- Her positions when shes on top

Cons :
- Shes going this sunday so better get booking if you want to see her

Overall shes in my top 2 punts in Leicester. Also to note I paid £120 for 1hour service. She has alarms so you know its time.

Offline scarfacereloaded

Great review mate.

I had her on my to visit list but i went to see Lisa last week.

Your review seems to sound she allowed you A-level service? or did i misunderstood.

This weekend I will surely visit her.

thanks

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Great review mate.

I had her on my to visit list but i went to see Lisa last week.

Your review seems to sound she allowed you A-level service? or did i misunderstood.

This weekend I will surely visit her.

thanks

Think he was talking about energy level not a level  :D

Offline papak

kept playing with her pussy and teasing the anal region. Then RO. Slammed her cute arse in doggy and that was first round done.

I think it's this line that could be read to suggest anal, but I think OP just means played with Jeen's anus and fucked her hard from behind. No anal penetration.

Offline jackt

Great girl isn’t she, I’ve seen her 6 times, might try again before she goes again.

Offline bonham

Did she say where she's off to next after Sunday thanks

Offline gbyld87

Is your other "top 2" still about?  Doubt I'll get to see Jeen unless I go out my way to do so.

Offline Daveshields

The link takes me to External Link/Members Only but Jeen isn't on there.

Do you know how I can contact her?

Thanks!

Online Steve2

Think he was talking about energy level not a level  :D

Think he actually wrote...

Slammed her cute arse in doggy and that was first round done.

Offline PassingBi

The link takes me to External Link/Members Only but Jeen isn't on there.

Do you know how I can contact her?

Thanks!

AFAIK she is out of the country at the moment as per several posts on various threads on here.

Online versace

AFAIK she is out of the country at the moment as per several posts on various threads on here.

She is in Thailand I think