Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Lola - Leeds  (Read 3850 times)

18 review(s) for Lolaaaa (14 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline Rover78

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Lola has been on my hotlist for ages after reading the reviews on WinkyWank et al. In the first week of April I finally managed to get up to Leeds to see her.

I messaged Lola the day before I was due in Leeds and arranged a time and as requested followed this up on the morning of the meet to confirm. Lola provided me with the postcode and I jumped in the car a happy boy. Arriving at the location I messaged Lola and she messaged straight back saying 5 minutes. 5 minutes later she called and directed me to her house.

Lola meet me at the door, hiding behind it as i entered. When I turnaround to see her I was knocked out, she is exactly like her pictures. She was wearing a link one piece outfit with a nice little bulge at the front. She showed me upstairs to the bedroom and offered me a shower which I took. Back in the room as did the paperwork, £160 for an hour, she went to stash the cash while I finished drying off.

She came back and lay down on the bed, I joined her and and my hands up her really smooth legs. We discussed the do's and don'ts and then got down to businesses. It was a great session with lots of passionate DFK (had to break for air at times!) I sucked her cock, licked her ass out and played with her tits, she sucked my cock too. I asked if she would fuck me and she asked if I had douched, the reply was no. She said that she had had some messy incidents with guys that hadn't so the answer was no. If I'd know this before I would have done something about it. No worries the meet was going really well otherwise. Well I'll have to fuck you then, I said. Bagged up she lifted her legs over my shoulders and I slipped in nice and easy. Probably the best anal I've had, she was super responsive and very vocal, kept arching her back so I could get deeper.
After 10 minutes  I pulled out, went down to eat her out a bit more and then she whipped the bag off and started to suck my cock again. Great BJ skills, I unloaded in her mouth and she kept sucking until every drop was out. She then nipped to the bathroom to spit. A little time relaxing afterward and then it was time to go.

A great service and I'll be back, a little more prepared next time!

Offline hicf777

What is her cock like?
Looking on her pics it seems her foreskin doesn't come back?
Banned reason: Boundary pushing abusive cunt.
Banned by: daviemac

Online soppyget

Other reviewers have said that that is the case.  They went on to say though, that cleanliness was not an issue.

Offline Rover78

It didn't come back a long way at all and as mentioned she was lovely and clean.

Offline hicf777

Banned reason: Boundary pushing abusive cunt.
Banned by: daviemac