Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does the description "Party Girl" put you off?  (Read 3849 times)

Offline WARSZAWA16

I have seen recently that an increasing number of girls seem to be describing themselves as a "Party Girl". I have to say it puts me right off seeing them though. Probably another sign of me getting old and having old-fashioned views I suppose :rolleyes:. Perhaps they are more appealing to younger punters? How do others feel though? Would you be encouraged or discouraged from seeing a "Party Girl"  ?

Offline signy

"Party girl" would be a minor negative for me. If everything else looked good, then I could overlook it, but if there were more negative points then I would give her a miss. I suspect that it is another of these terms that SPs throw out there, but have a range of meanings in practice, from "likely to be totally wrecked" to "doesn't mind sharing on occasion".

Having said that, it is possible that my opinion would change if I did evening punts when these things might be a bit more serious/obvious/problematical.

Offline jonnw16

My simple answer to the question posed in the thread title is "yes". On the all too rare occasions I manage to punt I want to be as sure as I can be of the woman's performance, and would not want to encounter somebody who was high or might display erratic behaviour.

Offline pa5151

Prefer to avoid that to avoid any erratic behaviour that might come your way.

Offline markballoon

I'd avoid.  To me it means drugs and they are not for me.

Offline Derrick101

The 'Party girl' monika can interpreted by the WG two different ways... Either the drug taking, coke sniffing sort of party, of the sex party type.

Offline lillythesavage

Most certainly yes, as soon as I see the words, skip, no need to look further. Also recently seen a fad for pics with a dirty big joint on the go. Skip those too.

There are so many of all ages taking drugs these days, men, women and kids, this is obviously a marketing ploy that works.

Another of the reasons AW etc are so restrictive in choices these days and the Am market is so appealing.

Offline notcalledchris

It puts me off. I'd rather my hard earned wasn't funding the criminals who sell drugs

Offline lillythesavage

The 'Party girl' monika can interpreted by the WG two different ways... Either the drug taking, coke sniffing sort of party, of the sex party type.

That is not what they mean at all, the sex party type attend sex parties, aim at a different market.

Online bdyno

90% of the time I see this its on a Romanian profile (who probably just thinks it makes them sound fun), so it's not the phrase that puts me off.

Offline LLPunting

A "party girl" is either angling for free party "favours" so the cost of your punt goes up, or she may provide with the intent to again make you spend more (uncontrollably) as your favourite dealer with benefits, or she needs to get "partied up" in order to engage in sex, whether that brings a good or bad performance.  Of course with intoxication there is the risk of no inhibition which may be preyed upon by the BB junkies and of course it could lead to a really messy argument if she loses it during the meet.
All told a "party girl" is a risky and costly venture at the chancey end of the punt scale.
A "420 friendly" girl is less of a problem although she may be too stoned to do much at all or object...  in which case what have other punters done with her?...

All in moderation is fine but then again you might be moderate with your meet but she's had x meets before you and whatever in between.

"Party" is a lure like any other, that's why genuine reviews matter more.  "Hot Brazillian babe, new in town wants to party hard, super sexy, come baby I do everything!"  The only thing true about that ad line?  "Come baby" will be mentioned during the encounter, way before the end of your time.   :thumbsdown:

Offline FLYING BLUE

Not entirely sure what it actually means but, yes, I see it as a negative along with other typical Romanian ad's such as;

Always horny
New in your city
Here 1 week only
Just arrived
Always available

Etc

Online David1970

Yes it puts me off, I take it to mean she will be off her head or expect me to partake with her in drugs. Having unfortunately punted with a coked up SPs twice it’s not my plan to do it agin if I can help it.
I may be picking up the wrong meaning of “Party Girl” but that’s what it means to me.

Offline Kool Keef

I generally read it as 'I prefer to sniff & drink than suck & fuck' so yeah its a negative mark for me cos I'm not interested in sniffing & talking shite with a brass

Offline tynetunnel

I’d never book a “party girl”

Offline SamOmar

No problem for me if a lady is listed as a party girl even if myself don't even drink. Otherwise options will be severely limited as I tend to punt mainly East Asian gals
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Longshot

Definitely puts me off.  I have no interest in drugs or drug users.  I know its only a 30/60 min encounter but i still like to have a bit of a rapport with the girl and thats unlikely to happen (for me) with a young bird snorting coke 5 minutes before i walk in.

Offline DrGFreeman

Does the description "Party Girl" put you off?  No
I prefer to read reviews or comments on here to form an idea what the girls service is like
the general consensus on here I thought is that AW profiles only have a loose correlation with the truth

for argument, girl A has 3 +ve reviews, 1 neutral 1 -ve non mention erratic behaviour but she has 'party girl' on her profile, would you book
I would

if someone posted she was out of her head in some way during an appointment, I would avoid
but how common is this - rare I would say
« Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 06:03:53 pm by DrGFreeman »

Offline marc_hotsteppa

Depends on the girl and what exactly she's into and how she handles it.

It wouldn't put me off unless she was out of it.

Banned reason: Continued abuse despite warnings.

Offline filthy.john

In principle no. Sadly I see it attached to Rom and (supposedly) Brazilian girls' profiles and that's what puts me off (that they're typical underperfoming Roms) not that they're off their pretty heads on marching powder.

Show me a good well-reviewed, highly rated girl with 'party girl' in her ad and I'd be more than happy to give it a bash.

Offline contentguy

It totally puts me off, I've had a few punts in the past where the SP was clearly out of it.

Drunk / off their face on somethingorother.

Or just subtle signs, like asking benign questions repeatedly, such as "what do you want to do?", "Are you married?", "What's your name?", "What do you do for a living?".  Through to occasional boughts of hilarity

Nowadays, I love it when they advertise that they're a "party girl", helps me avoid them like the plague.

Guy

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Offline cideruk

I quite like the idea of a punt with a high WG although would be worried re accusations of rape.

Offline hermanmunster

My understanding has always been that a "Party girl" is a drug taker and is happy to take drugs with a client.  Some are described as enjoying "Parties", and those are the girls that will attend the sex parties.

I once asked Diva how many girls they had to choose from that didn't take drugs - out of the 100s, I was given a list of 6!

Offline unclepokey

"Party Girl" puts me off  BUT a 'by invitation' event between my good fellow punter friend and a couple of our fave girls never lets me ignore same. There's never any drugs. There is usually some food and a glass of wine. A totally lovely party.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 07:29:50 pm by unclepokey »

Offline rowdow

I've had a WG explain to me that some girls write "party girl" on their profile as they know it attracts a few coke heads who would show up, do loads of coke then be unable to perform  or even get it up, hence the girls get paid for their time without having sex and some free coke.

Offline SamOmar

My understanding has always been that a "Party girl" is a drug taker and is happy to take drugs with a client.  Some are described as enjoying "Parties", and those are the girls that will attend the sex parties.

I once asked Diva how many girls they had to choose from that didn't take drugs - out of the 100s, I was given a list of 6!

Quite right, the vast majority of WGs use a substance to relax themselves such as alcohol or drugs to varying degrees. Those who only want to see a WG that does not entertain any type of party are kidding themselves  :dash: Even if you turn up for a regular 1 hour booking there is nothing to say the girl isn't under the influence having done something earlier on. Most are still professional they have a degree of self control and may not exhibit any signs of taking anything.

Offline rowdow

Quite right, the vast majority of WGs use a substance to relax themselves such as alcohol or drugs to varying degrees. Those who only want to see a WG that does not entertain any type of party are kidding themselves  :dash: Even if you turn up for a regular 1 hour booking there is nothing to say the girl isn't under the influence having done something earlier on. Most are still professional they have a degree of self control and may not exhibit any signs of taking anything.

Agreed. Quite a number of well reviewed or popular girls on here have it stated in their profile bio. The 'party girl' term doesn't bother me in the slightest, if they're fit and have positive reviews that's all i need to know.

Offline filthy.john

Agreed. Quite a number of well reviewed or popular girls on here have it stated in their profile bio. The 'party girl' term doesn't bother me in the slightest, if they're fit and have positive reviews that's all i need to know.

I also agree with the previous poster to whom you are replying in agreement.

There are times when I've seen a girl and she's been full on, all over me - see her a couple of weeks later and it;s like a different girl - see her again a few weeks later and once again - full on... I often think the quality of experience sometimes depends when their last sniff was.  Get them when they've just partaken and you're in luck... I sometimes wonder if this might be why some folk seem to describe an experience that suggests you/they have seen different girls.

Offline stevedave

In short, yes it puts me off and I purposefully avoid the profiles that have it in their blurb on AW.

Offline tynetunnel

the vast majority of WGs use a substance to relax themselves such as alcohol or drugs to varying degrees
What’s your source for this statement ?

Offline victor989

The 'Party girl' phrase, may also be a marketing gimmick used by WG's, to make punters think that they will have a great time with her.

Offline haggis007

I generally read it as 'I prefer to sniff & drink than suck & fuck' so yeah its a negative mark for me cos I'm not interested in sniffing & talking shite with a brass

+1

Offline mgkerx

I seriously doubt most Roms know what it means they or Sergie just ticks lots of Box's and try and cover all bases in the description.Like saying CIM is available when you get there you are lucky to get OWO let alone a CIM finish

Offline lillythesavage

A vast majority of the owns I have punted and those I have got to know over the last 45 years most certainly do not. They might relax with a drink or possibly a smoke after the day is done, like lots of others.

Most want their wits about them meeting strangers.

Offline Jonestown

Probably the same source that says almost all non-British girls are trafficked.

Online sparkus

My last "party girl" was a total state with a barking dog to boot.

I note that CL (in days gone by) and dating apps use "420 friendly" as alternative wording.

Online sparkus

A "party girl" is either angling for free party "favours" so the cost of your punt goes up, or she may provide with the intent to again make you spend more (uncontrollably) as your favourite dealer with benefits, or she needs to get "partied up" in order to engage in sex, whether that brings a good or bad performance.  Of course with intoxication there is the risk of no inhibition which may be preyed upon by the BB junkies and of course it could lead to a really messy argument if she loses it during the meet.
All told a "party girl" is a risky and costly venture at the chancey end of the punt scale.
A "420 friendly" girl is less of a problem although she may be too stoned to do much at all or object...  in which case what have other punters done with her?...

All in moderation is fine but then again you might be moderate with your meet but she's had x meets before you and whatever in between.

"Party" is a lure like any other, that's why genuine reviews matter more.  "Hot Brazillian babe, new in town wants to party hard, super sexy, come baby I do everything!"  The only thing true about that ad line?  "Come baby" will be mentioned during the encounter, way before the end of your time.   :thumbsdown:

I think Jessica the Brazlian working out of Stratford was the ultimate ganja fiend WG, comms like a yo-yo (including on UKE) and a very mixed batch of reviews here on that basis.  Always put me off, despite her looks and stellar rack.

Offline SamOmar

My experience (around 1000 punts), the research that I have been involved with at Manchester University , Dating / living with and befriending many WGs. The advertisement of partying to name a few

Offline SamOmar

A vast majority of the owns I have punted and those I have got to know over the last 45 years most certainly do not. They might relax with a drink or possibly a smoke after the day is done, like lots of others.

Most want their wits about them meeting strangers.

That's why I said in varying degrees.

Offline Colston36

When I was younger - 1964-67 to be exact - I lived with a retired whore. (Forcibly retired by the court). She called herself a party girl - and she had done a LOT of meth. She made and spent £50,000 in five years. That's the equivalent of over a million today. Most jealous woman I ever met. Nearly stabbed me to death, which took the bloom off our relationship. Went back on the game after we split.

Offline Stevelondon

Had a session with a young black girl many moons ago. I think her name was Tea or could it be T'ea.
I forget.
Pretty much a booking where I shagged her in between her rolling up joints.
I do recall she loved having her nipples sucked hard and bitten.

Other than that. I don't think I have ever met any party girls.
Not something I would look for although I have no interest in someone taking drugs one way or the other.

Online jonesfromthere

I've had a WG explain to me that some girls write "party girl" on their profile as they know it attracts a few coke heads who would show up, do loads of coke then be unable to perform  or even get it up, hence the girls get paid for their time without having sex and some free coke.

This. I've been told the exact same. In fact the girl who told me barely even drank, but would put "party girl" on her profile to catch coked up punters who'd make long bookings and just talk shit for hours.

Offline stevedave

Had a session with a young black girl many moons ago. I think her name was Tea or could it be T'ea.
I forget.
Pretty much a booking where I shagged her in between her rolling up joints.
I do recall she loved having her nipples sucked hard and bitten.

Other than that. I don't think I have ever met any party girls.
Not something I would look for although I have no interest in someone taking drugs one way or the other.

Smoking weed has never made we want to party. It has made me want to play computer games and eat copious amounts of doritos, but I don't think that counts as a party  :D

Online sparkus

My experience (around 1000 punts), the research that I have been involved with at Manchester University , Dating / living with and befriending many WGs. The advertisement of partying to name a few

Are you saying you work as an academic researcher on WGs or you dated/punted a lot at Manchester? (I did a bit of the dating there)

Offline Metalcrue

Depends entirely on the WG.

Rom or Brazilian then the chances are it's in there to make the WG seem fun.

British, then the chances are it refers to drink or drugs. That's when I'd steer clear.

Offline SamOmar

Are you saying you work as an academic researcher on WGs or you dated/punted a lot at Manchester? (I did a bit of the dating there)

I can't go into any more detail but lets just leave it as I helped with the academic research as well as a couple of WG friends of mine

Online sparkus

I can't go into any more detail but lets just leave it as I helped with the academic research as well as a couple of WG friends of mine

Nice work if you can get it.  Empirical?

Offline LLPunting

Smoking weed has never made we want to party. It has made me want to play computer games and eat copious amounts of doritos, but I don't think that counts as a party  :D

Dude!  Best kind of party, no sexual anxiety, no politics, no relationship jeopardy, no excessive drinking leading to you sleeping in a hedge with a broken foot.

Offline Corus Boy

For those looking?

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

From her profile;

Party Bookings

Bring your own or I can supply.