Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cindy @ Ozone Spa - Chicago  (Read 1260 times)

Offline punter4life

Just over a year ago, pre-pandemic, I was visiting Chicago and checked out an Asian Massage Parlor near my airbnb called Ozone Spa. This was my experience:

I called Ozone Spa to make an appointment. I showed up - and a gorgeous Thai woman was running the desk. I paid $70 for an hour massage, she took me around back to a room, and I removed my clothes for the massage. Fortunately, the same woman at the desk was my masseuse! Her name was Cindy. She was in her 20s (or young 30s), was very pretty (it can be VERY hit and miss at AMPS), and she proceeds to give me one of the best massages of my life. Applied a lot of pressure, stepped on my back, the whole nine yards. During this time, while on my stomach, I was also caressing her legs and body - she was letting me, so I knew that there was more on the menu.

After the flip, I asked about more options, and got a topless OWO for an additional $40. I asked for FS, or for a fully nude massage, but she said it was that time of the month so she can't. Not sure if she was lying, but wasn't gonna try to find out. Either way, it seems it was on the menu normally, at least for her. She had fake D-cups. I prefer natural tits, but they were still a lot of fun to play with and suck on. Next time I visit Chicago again, I'm definitely going back! The massage alone was worth the money.