Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jayda Silk Milton Keynes  (Read 2241 times)

1 review(s) for JAYDA-SILK (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

markwe

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have always had a bit of a thing for black women but never got the chance in real life to live out this fantasy so I searched AW and found Jayda Silk.

Communications were good, I emailed Jayda then we talked on the phone, I had to call her to confirm the night before then she gave me a postcode near her address. All seamless and managed to find her no problems.

Jayda lives in a block of flats in a decent part of Milton Keynes. I walked up to find her door open and inside I was greeted by Jayda and what an amazing site she is. She is a very curvy girl; great tits and an ass to die for, her lips were very thick - perfect for blow jobs! I was offered a drink and we settled the cash then into the bedroom.

Jayda started by offering me a massage; so relaxing I was starting to drift off.  Then onto the main course Jayda applied a condom and began giving me oral. I can't say I'm a fan of this but Jayda is a very clean lady and her skills made up for the lack of sensation (plus those lips came into their own). I don't think Jayda likes to kiss much as I did have to ask but those lips were amazing. Sex in various positions and Jayda was fantastic.

Afterwards she helped me clean up - one thing that does come across about her is her level of cleanliness which is a good habit a lot of working girls lack. She then chatted to me for a while in her kitchen over a drink until it was time to leave - not rushed at all.

What came across is that Jayda is a high class lady who knows how to please a man - she even offered me a slice of cake that she had baked earlier when I left. I will be back...........