Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Miriam - Edinburgh  (Read 3990 times)

12 review(s) for Lovely Miriam (9 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6518981) (13 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline zerto

Links :
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Positive all round really.

Girl - As per AW photos. Attractive milf type with huge boobs. Facially I thought really attractive and a very relaxed approach. Put me at ease quickly and cheeky sense of humor. Age around accurate on AW and bit of a bush down below.

Info - had on hot list for a while emailed night before and asked to confirm in the morning. All quick and easy. 80 half hour. Flat just up from Royal Mile area. Paid parking nearby. No overlooking flats and heavy footfall area so was discrete enough.

Service was brilliant. OW requested by myself, 69, bit of face sittin, quick cowgirl with cum over boobs to finish. No issue with any service but declined DFK on basis of COVID which is definitely fair enough. In and out in about 40mins.

Will definitely be back, would say VFM but had punts at £60 with same type, those tits bouncing away are a sight to behold  and are definitely the seller!

:hi:

Offline 1980Tam

Nice one , glad to hear she's back in town , best natural set Ive seen . She is also one of the only WGs I would be completely attracted to in a civvy situation . If she would only add a few more goodies to her services list .
« Last Edit: October 08, 2020, 10:15:13 pm by 1980Tam »

Offline zerto

Agreed, in civvy situation the chat up lines would be well and truly ready!

:thumbsup: