Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Russian / Eastern bloc group info  (Read 40400 times)

Online da26

Hi all, thought I’d start a thread to gather info on the Russian group that operates around the South East... thought it would be useful as the group itself has recently been alarmingly unreliable.

My general take on the group was that whilst the girls were older then stated (roughly 5+ years) and pictures photoshopped they made up for it with their good to great experienced service. Recently many of the older and more experienced have returned home to be replaced by younger, less experienced not providing the same service.

So perhaps people should post AW and UKP links/reviews etc to keep us up to date of who to see and avoid from this group. Here’s to hoping that the more experienced return!

———
Here are a few that seem relatively new to the group...

Katrina External Link/Members Only // https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=23880 - actually looks like pictures but inconsistent with her service especially when it comes to OWO, does not offer FK / DFK as stated. Seems to be on a break.

Katie Parker External Link/Members Only - very poor service reported by Royd30 https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=261318.msg2668832#msg2668832

XXVICTORIA STARXX External Link/Members Only - no proper reviews

SENSUAL ZALINA External Link/Members Only - service could be decent but unclear as review is part of B&S https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=219850.msg2225054#msg2225054

MAGNIFICENT MIRA External Link/Members Only - no reviews

Viktoria Vik ~~~ External Link/Members Only - 1 positive review but didn’t offer FK/DFK/OWO as stated https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=23868... possibly seen by Mrlossy as part of a B&S who was not impressed https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=263190.msg2687143#msg2687143

Alina Darling External Link/Members Only - 2 positive, 1 negative review... B&S for the neg https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=24048

I know there are more in this group so let’s fill the gaps  :D
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 05:01:55 pm by da26 »

Offline SZR1989

Celina and Nora to be added.  To be fair this group tends to be decent punts overall.

Online da26

Celina and Nora to be added.  To be fair this group tends to be decent punts overall.

I wasn’t sure about adding Celine as she hasn’t been in the UK for over two months now. Will add them in the next post... even if some aren’t around currently.

If you know others please add links. Ta

Online da26

More from a much earlier post I did on another thread. Some are still working, some are currently out of the UK.

Celine - External Link/Members Only
Jessica - External Link/Members Only 
Kira - External Link/Members Only 
Nora - External Link/Members Only
Viki - External Link/Members Only
Jasmin - External Link/Members Only
Amber - External Link/Members Only
Kimmy - External Link/Members Only

Offline SZR1989

Courtney - External Link/Members Only

Need to drop a review of her, she was great. The second she's back will go see again!

Online da26

Need to drop a review of her, she was great. The second she's back will go see again!

:thumbsup:

Online da26

Another one for the list...

SENSATIONAL SCARLET External Link/Members Only - one negative review in discussion section which was flagged... https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=235254.0 pics look very photoshopped

Offline Private Parts

Let’s not forget Mel in her various guises

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

One heck of gal

PP :hi:

Online da26

One heck of gal

Nice. Didn’t know about this one. From the looks of her profile she has perhaps left the band and gone solo? Thanks for the tip.

Offline Private Parts

Vanessa’s tits have always been south.  But parties and goes like a train. Had Vanessa and Mel on a duo. Had reviewed both so can’t supplement.
Fill your boots
« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 05:19:11 pm by Private Parts »

Offline MrMatrix

One heck of gal

Agreed, Mels a nice looking girl -nice girl  multiple profiles though.
and there is also Hot Emily 4U     External Link/Members Only 
Also Sizzling Hot Sarah               External Link/Members Only  The real deal
Hot sexy Angel                           External Link/Members Only This is Sarah totally photo shopped
« Last Edit: October 19, 2019, 08:21:29 am by MrMatrix »

Offline CockMonster

One heck of gal

Mel was fucking amazing but has gone independent from this group these days, and IMO the only other good punt in this group is Exotic Kimmy (mainly for her BJ). Amber Starr isn't too bad if you want a damned good rimming.

But I'm on record as disagreeing with the general consensus on here that "on average they're not bad" as I have walked from far more of this group than I've stayed, and suffered one of my two worst punts at the hands of Exclusive Viki (AKA Pat Butcher in a corset).

profile ages are 10-15 years too optimistic at best - and attitude varies from 'ok' to 'fucking awful'.

Lots of comments on here stating 'the pictures are clearly photoshopped' like as if because we know that, then that's the punters fault that they are ugly and we've been lied to.  Really don't understand that logic... The pics are as bad as bait-&-switch which is generally agreed to be poor form, yet because the pics were them 'once upon a time' and 'much, much, much photoshop later', therefore now it's no longer the SPs fault but the punters fault for not being clare voyant?

Still if y'all love 'em, then for sure go back for more and fill your boots :drinks: , but I tend to avoid this stable now.

Offline MrMatrix

Offline JonasG

Awful.

Fuck the lot of these, you can tell they are part of the group if their AW name is in all capitals.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2019, 08:14:32 pm by JonasG »

Offline MrMatrix

And another new one Magnificent Mira   External Link/Members Only
I wonder whats the probabilty that its photo shopped in any way :unknown:     I know its a certainty,  :drinks:

Online da26

« Last Edit: October 26, 2019, 11:49:05 pm by da26 »

Offline dubhcarr

Agree she nora scarlet kimmy celine jasmine are good fkks

Offline dubhcarr

Agree she nora scarlet kimmy celine jasmine are good fkks

not the scarlet I reviewed as neg......I ment regina........sorry...... :hi:

Online da26

Looks like poor trumps got a b&s trying to see Alina - External Link/Members Only // https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=265416.0 but we don’t know the swap! She had a large tattoo across her midriff.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 10:30:42 am by da26 »

Online da26

Another one for the list, Alica - External Link/Members Only BUT... PatMacGroin found un-photoshopped pictures from 2015! https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=166255.msg2517422#msg2517422 who’s knows what she looks like now!

Online da26

couple of newish ones for the group...

((( Tiffany ))) External Link/Members Only - possible new girl on an old profile?
~ Anastasia ~ External Link/Members Only
Super_Kate External Link/Members Only

and profiles back up...
Angelina Rose... External Link/Members Only
Bellla ...External Link/Members Only
XXVANESSA HOTXX External Link/Members Only

Offline CockMonster

verynaughty kira just appeared on my searches: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

And I opened a heavily photoshopped pic to see this monstrosity.  I mean, what the fuck is that? It barely resembles reality anymore, let alone the original person.  Even on mobile it looks stupid but if you open it up full size on a pc it's a comically stupid image.  My nephew could draw a better approximation of a woman with crayons. 

I've seen quite a few pics on AW where the face has been swapped onto a different pic with comically bad results - and this is one of my new favs.

This Russian outfit are really taking the piss...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline MrMatrix

You are right CM, bloody shame really as at one time you got pretty much what you saw. Alas no longer the case :hi:

Offline DrConners

My nephew could draw a better approximation of a woman with crayons. 

:lol:   :D  :D  :lol:

On a serious note, that's really shit - These Russian pimps will try anything, yet it all comes down to lying  :thumbsdown:

Sacks of shit.

Online da26

WOW! If you didn't know about this groups tricks you'd say that was a different girl... buts it's not!  :dash:

Offline JonasG

Offline Private Parts

You are right CM, bloody shame really as at one time you got pretty much what you saw. Alas no longer the case :hi:

Exactly that is why Mel Vanessa and co went independent.
Quality
 :hi:
PP

Offline CockMonster

Exactly that is why Mel Vanessa and co went independent.
Quality
PP

Ahhhhhhh Mel.... I really need to make the 4-5 hour round trip to see her again. Easily my best punt ever.  :coolgirl:

Offline CockMonster

#tootrue - I'm finding this group to be a microcosm of AW at large, as I see they get more flagrant, more and more other outfits are doing similar things.  Once you discard Romanian, Brazilian and Russian from your searches - there's bugger all left!  :cry:

Offline Private Parts

Ahhhhhhh Mel.... I really need to make the 4-5 hour round trip to see her again. Easily my best punt ever.  :coolgirl:
I am sure we are not the only ones. But you can bet that they all feel like the only one.
Top girl.

Online da26

For those interested XXSENSUAL CELINEXX is back - External Link/Members Only

Offline Private Parts

For those interested XXSENSUAL CELINEXX is back - External Link/Members Only
Ah yes!
Enough said.
Thoroughbred
PP

Offline SZR1989

Waiting for Courtney to get back, will be straight onto that!

Offline tantric talents

verynaughty kira just appeared on my searches: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

And I opened a heavily photoshopped pic to see this monstrosity.  I mean, what the fuck is that? It barely resembles reality anymore, let alone the original person.  Even on mobile it looks stupid but if you open it up full size on a pc it's a comically stupid image.  My nephew could draw a better approximation of a woman with crayons. 

I've seen quite a few pics on AW where the face has been swapped onto a different pic with comically bad results - and this is one of my new favs.

This Russian outfit are really taking the piss...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yes Kira is probably the worst of the group I’ve seen to date.

Offline tantric talents

Different girl.
You could be right. The photos do look a bit different but are certainly all ‘shopped.
Her “age” has also decreased by a couple of years.
I guess someone will just have to check her out?
She’s located too far away from me at the moment.

Offline Avg_Joe

i'd probably consider any visit to these as a guaranteed B&S and book on a pump+dump basis... in and out for as cheap as possible
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline JonasG

i'd probably consider any visit to these as a guaranteed B&S and book on a pump+dump basis... in and out for as cheap as possible

Basically yeah.

Offline Jonestown

Different girl.

A couple of the photos were on the profile previous to her "return", although I did think Christmas week was a very strange time for her to come back to work.

Offline Jonestown

Offline Avg_Joe

A couple of the photos were on the profile previous to her "return", although I did think Christmas week was a very strange time for her to come back to work.

your forgetting the russian orthodox community celebrates christmas on the 7th jan
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jonestown

your forgetting the russian orthodox community celebrates christmas on the 7th jan

Sure, but she has been away since August/September time, why restart work just before Christmas, whether its December or January ?

Offline tantric talents

Sure, but she has been away since August/September time, why restart work just before Christmas, whether its December or January ?
TBH
I think we may be overanalysing this?
Bottom line is - Sergei needs a quota of workers. Girls need the money, often regardless of seasonality?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2019, 10:01:54 pm by tantric talents »