Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chlo’e Bella - Cheltenham - Incall  (Read 1264 times)

5 review(s) for Chlo’e Bella  (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline slippyin

Second review of the day,catching up with admin.  :rolleyes:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Comms - Good  - Call then txt

Venue - Serviced apartments in the town centre

Rate - £250 for two hours

So this happened two days ago.  I was going from Dorset to Yorkshire and back with an overnight stop so had a bit of time to plan instead of my usual last minute punts.Found Imogen_Mae and decided  i wanted to try a light sub, she said she was in Cheltenham which was fine for me on the stop over back. Backwards and forwards via AW message but the the meet fell through, nothing was confirmed but now i'm in Cheltenham which didnt seem to have alot to offer. Found Chloe (bit of a West Midlands chav accent, her not me) and called and asked for a 1 hour booking with a couple of hours notice. She agreed txt me the address. Half hour before the meet txt me to confirm.

Had been a long day for me so fancied a bit of a drink, txt her to ask if she would share a bottle of wine, she txt back with a sure. Got to the apartment txt to say arrived and got the number to buzz. Followed another punter in, bit awkward, he  took the lift i took the stairs. Knocked on the door opened and Chloe opened wearing bar, pantys and heels. Not quite her AW profile, a size 10 to 12 not fat but could be described as well built. Attractive face best described as Helenic. Went in for a kiss on the cheek which was then followed up with a deep FK, very nice greeting.

Up to the bedroom, clean apartment nicely decorated. She asked how long i wanted said the hour but would prefer two, always like to see if i click with the WG before committing to longer and she offered £250 instead of £300. So sorted out the paperwork and she went to get a couple of glasses for the wine. So far happy a bit heftier physically than i wanted but nice personality and we seemed to click. Open the wine, on the bed for the obligatory chat , asked what her limits were came back with GFE at her discretion.

The Action-  

So off with the clothes, big sloppy DFK, proper face hugger. Touching stroking kissing all over by both of us, great tits enhance but felt great, nips were  abit sensitive so she asked for gentleness. Stunning arse. She moved down and proceeded to OWO started slow sloppy, good deepthroat spitting. Swopped over for RO and and rimming at one point she viced my head with those large thighs as she shuddered. Not sure if she was acting but lots of moans and some verbal. Stopped for some more wine the i had her present on all fours for more RO and rimming which she seems to like most. Back to OWO, plenty of eye contact and some gagging. Time to cover up CG first then missionary then back to Cg with me fingering her arsehole. All got a bit too much and i came covered.

A little break more wine, when i came in i noticed a  very slight smell of cigarettes asked if she smoked, looked slightly sheepish said yes so we had a cheeky naked fag out of the window together. More wine back on the bed. Stroking, DFK, DT with me fingering her,told m to come in her mouth but wanted to be in her before i did. Jonny on Missionary then doggy to look at that great arse. Proper pounding. Back to OWO but the the little man ran out of steam. My age! We went back back to naked chat finished off the wine, she drank more than me. More DFK and lo and behold mini me rose from the dead. More DFK nice and slow with before on with the cover and a happy ending in CG.

More chatting and stoking nice wind down no rush, though she did start checking her phone. She did say she was planning on another booking but between the wine and me she was done for the night. She said she was going to jump in the shower, my que to leave, should have jumped in with her but wanted to have the smell of her on me a little while longer. Walked me to the door when she grabbed me gain for some for DFK. Checked the time and on leaving was 10 min over

Summary - Physically but my usual type but with the personality, we giggled and laughed alot, it worked. She was skillful and there was definitely some acting and but a great meeting and did a few things not on her likes list. Good thing she's not closer otherwise she would be a regular. Did some research on here pre punt but didint put her AW number in which i have done since and if i had probably wouldnt have visited.  But as the other threads say depends on the day you catch her and the wine probably helped. Seems she tours the west midlands but if she makes the the South proper would definitely see again.