Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jennifer - Belfast  (Read 3161 times)

Offline Soulsparc

External Link/Members Only

Met Jennifer recently in a small terraced house in East of the City. Parking was no problem and it was a quiet street. Didn't really think much of the place. I think she only uses it to see clients. Hot shower wasn't available. Luckily I'd had a shower before leaving but had to make do with a cold one after the event.

Looks wise I would say about 6/10. Her body is nice. Long legs, nice perky boobs with lovely suckable nipples.

The main event started off slow. She doesn't do FK which I knew beforehand but meant it felt a bit mechanical. Plenty of FK is a must for me. She was quickly into oral which is covered. No option for OWO. The oral was ok. Lot of attention payed to the head but not a lot of her going up and down the shaft with her mouth. I didn't avail of oral on her. She then jumped on top and this is where the meeting went from a negative to a positive. She was amazing on top and seemed to be seriously enjoying herself. Then changed to legs round my neck and this was also excellent! She has a nice pussy and I hammered away for a good ten minutes before switching to doggie. During this position she kept turning round and giving me this look which really turned me on! Some amount of noise was made and I exploded inside her.

Quick chat, cold shower and out the door.

Would I see her again? It has to be a no. House wasn't the best, lack of FK and pretty average oral. But the main event was excellent so it's a positive.

Any questions fire away!

Offline Greg05

Cheers!

In my desperation last weekend she was on my list but didn’t answer the phone. The lack of french kissing and smoking put me off so didn’t mind.

Wouldn’t be for me but thanks for taking one for the team.

Offline ibis543

good review

I seen her a couple of years ago when she first started out around 2016
she was working around south Belfast on a well known road near Lisburn road
I found her to be very attractive  tall and slim

she give a very good service, as back then she was advertising on backpage and vivastreet,
only seen her once
was hoping to see her again but she based in east belfast which i rarely go to

want to know is her place walkable from central Lanyon Place railway station to her place

(as I don't have access to a car)
cheers

Offline Roman77

Have to agree with Soulsparc. Saw her a couple of years ago near centre of Belfast. Very pleasant, tall, friendly dark haired lady, maybe a 7/10 looks wise but services limited. No FK and OWO available made the meeting feel it was a case of going through the motions. Also watched the clock and felt I was in countdown mode near the end of the appointment. Smell of stale smoke was off putting too. Expensive for the service provided hence I haven't returned.

Offline Greg05

Is she linked somehow to Local Black Beauty? I’ve always had my suspicions there

Offline Timmy-Irish

Noticed they usually both seem to come and go on EI at around the same time...but don't think black beauty is based in east Belfast

Offline Greg05

Noticed they usually both seem to come and go on EI at around the same time...but don't think black beauty is based in east Belfast

Yeah that’s why I’m suspicious and the old backpage or Vivastreet ads were linked too. Think black beauty was or is based botanic area.

Offline Roman77

When she was working near city centre there was another girl in the apartment with her and was very careful not to let me know who she was or see her. By the way she's still using a fake photo on EI.

Offline Soulsparc

good review

I seen her a couple of years ago when she first started out around 2016
she was working around south Belfast on a well known road near Lisburn road
I found her to be very attractive  tall and slim

she give a very good service, as back then she was advertising on backpage and vivastreet,
only seen her once
was hoping to see her again but she based in east belfast which i rarely go to

want to know is her place walkable from central Lanyon Place railway station to her place

(as I don't have access to a car)
cheers

I'm sure you could walk but it would take you a while I'd think!

Offline ibis543

I'm sure you could walk but it would take you a while I'd think!

looking at location on google map, seems like a very long road, by the time i walk down there I have tired legs
and it looks like a rough place to be walking to, I think I have to give her a miss
wish she was working in the city centre
as I gotten a good service form her
would be good to see her again