Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paris - Premium - Felling  (Read 423 times)

Offline 3rdManIn

External Link/Members Only

I’d had an eye on Paris for a while - my preferred size is 6-8 and I find Premium to offer a good, reliable service, so she had been on the hit list.
So, I booked up when I knew a visit to Felling was achievable in my plans and looked forward to the meeting. All comms etc absolutely spot on, as I’ve come to expect from June. Location confirmed in advance.
The house is on a terrace, but it’s a big, wide enough street/road to feel comfortable and inconspicuous. Knocked on the door and Paris let me in with the usual behind the door routine.
As she closed the door, I maybe should have walked. For two reasons. I just don’t think she’s my type, and I’d have said she’s more a size 10 than the stated 8.
But, I didn’t walk and carried on.
Into a downstairs bedroom, money exchanged and Paris got out of her dressing gown and we both got naked. It was at this point that things started to feel a little mechanical - just going through the paces and getting on with it. I just don’t think that we clicked, there was no “personal touch” that I’ve had with other girls.
Paris has a nice body, just not my type, but we cracked on with RO, my personal favourite start, and she made some responsive, but not particularly convincing noises. We shifted to a little OWO and I was feeling the need to move on, so we went to doggy and a couple of other positions (same noises) before I filled the bag.
Unfortunately, this was still fairly early in the visit (£60 for 30, by the way) and that left quite a long time for awkward conversation that just felt incredibly forced before I dressed and left.
So, I guess in summary:
Pros: location and comms from Premium, nice arse, lovely responsive sensitive nipples.
Cons: not my type (personal preference), poor conversation and interpersonal skills (could just be because we didn’t click)
Overall, it has to be neutral, because the negatives are down to my personal taste and I have to imagine that she might well click with others and be great company, just not for me.

Offline waynekerr600

Thanks for the review. Much appreciated.

captainblack1776

Another one who’s star seems to be in decline.
Think Junie needs to have a shake up before her income takes a hit

Offline 3rdManIn

I’d already written out my post before logging in and seeing that recent negative but, while I saw some similarities with my experience, I didn’t want to change what I’d written because I didn’t want it to be influenced or anything other than my thoughts. I still wonder if she could just be hit and miss depending on whether she clicks with the punter in question.
For me, it simply was a case that I should have walked.