Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eva 1992, Glasgow  (Read 707 times)

6 review(s) for Eva_1992 (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline 1980Tam

://www.adultwork.com/4126216 or External Link/Members Only

0.5hr -£ 80

Initial communication slow took couple of days to return AW message , the green lights were off and she was probably off shift .When she did get back appointment arranged for the next day she was working . She sent post code and contact number .
Location  a top floor tenement flat tidy clean , parking can be hard in this area due to large factory close by. Public transport links good .Called when parked and given number .

WG appearance is  stunning, slim , nice size breasts  , short black hair,amazing skin colouring , wearing specs when I met her for me this enhanced her look , almost matches profile although I think size 10 max, Girl in profile photos well I dont know could be her duo partner .She has very old scaring on left hand upper arm ,this did not in my opinion take anything away from her looks .Middle class public school english accent . Looks and sounds the full package .Friendly girl .

Paperwork dealt with , stripped off, started of with kissing no DFK , light fingering , OWO , RO , then 69 , bagged up for mish , doggy , little  more mish then popped in bag , with light kissing through out .

I did enjoy my time with this girl , she sounds and looks stunning in every way , she did carry out services request no issues, but I am really sorry to say I just dont have the urge to go back , cant put my finger on why, just missing the vital spark aye!

6 review(s) found for Eva_1992 linked to in above post (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative)