Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cleo-masseuse - Birmingham  (Read 3789 times)

34 review(s) for Cleo_masseuse (28 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Adultworkuser

External Link/Members Only

Meet took place a few months ago. I see she's back now.
£60 30mins
Communication:
No problems with coms, done through the maid who speaks good English. Phoned her on the day early morning and requested time and was told to confirm one hour before. Confirmed when the time came.
A flat near broad street. I find it bit confusing to find the one she was in first. But didn't take too long to find it.

Girl:
The girl herself is really attractive. Tall slim girl about 5 ft 9 with long blond hair like her photos. She dressed as I requested which was an outfit I picked from her gallery.

The massage:
Was offered a shower before starting but refused due to taking one before hand. Got undressed and on to the bed. She started by rubbing oil up and down my legs and then my back. She then oiled herself, and rubbed my back with her body for a while. After a while she had me turn over and did the same to my front. She kept eye contact through out the massage and had no issues with touching except down below. After she oiled me up and gave me a decent handjob, wasn't the best handjob but was decent. She cleans me up and I take the shower and leave.
Overall I enjoyed it, she had a good attitude, attractive girl and dressed as requested and the massage itself was quite sensual and nice. The only issues are that she dosent speak English very well and dosent speak much at all through out. Also there were times where I could hear others in the flat.

Offline doggy tyle

£60 half hr for hj bit pricy. You could have full service for that
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - doggstyle, doggy tyle
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline GingerNuts

£60 half hr for hj bit pricy. You could have full service for that

I'm interested in reading some reviews of your £60 FS half hour punts.

Offline Banana100

I saw her last year, and as she’s well reviewed, I never bothered posting. I had more than what most had the first time I saw her. Whilst doing frontal b2b massage she got into 69 position and had her butt up my face. I had a good rub of her fanny through the panties  and she initially slid the panties to 1 side allowing me to lick and then took her panties off afterwords. I gave her a good licking + fingering that day and I think she came or so it seemed. Been back once more but not the same anymore as panties stayed on throughout. No touching down under either. Never gone back since.
Banned reason: Threats of violence.
Banned by: daviemac