Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Young busty Emily Newcastle tour  (Read 770 times)

Offline Bigtittloverlover

External Link/Members Only
Very pretty girl with absolutely amazing tits and a good body. However not a particularly good punt.. if big tits are your thing then go for it, if not then find someone else... I won't be going back in a hurry. That said excellent comms beforehand and absolutely amazing tits,

Online Kev3773

Very pretty girl with absolutely amazing tits and a good body. However not a particularly good punt.. if big tits are your thing then go for it, if not then find someone else... I won't be going back in a hurry. That said excellent comms beforehand and absolutely amazing tits,

Some extra details would help, such as why it wasn't that good, was it her services, looks or something else  :unknown:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
It really needs to have a bit more detail to be a review mate, not saying why it wasn't a good punt doesn't help anyone.  Have a read of this it might help. -  External Link/Members Only

Offline Bigtittloverlover

Check my review of Lexi Ryder and tell me if I'm heading in right direction

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Check my review of Lexi Ryder and tell me if I'm heading in right direction

Was that more than 12 months ago.  :unknown:

Offline Sar-Major

What a complete and utter load of shit.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Try putting in things like How Long, Price paid, Car Parking Safe or Not, The Venue was it clean and tidy.  :thumbsup:

Even my 6 year old grandson could write more than two line on a given subject.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

:hi: :hi:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline portable

Why not just post this as a review?  :dash: Sounds more negative than neutral since you wouldn't return but...  :unknown:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Why not just post this as a review?  :dash: Sounds more negative than neutral since you wouldn't return but...  :unknown:

He posted it as a neutral but it was move because despite repeated requests he wouldn't give any details. 'Nice tits but not a very good punt' is not a lot to go on.