Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TV/TS Gaby  (Read 3523 times)

Offline brekker

External Link/Members Only

5 stars out of 5

I texted Gaby to make an appointment and was greeted with friendliness. I'm a BJ giver and I may be slated for paying for it but its my thing. I asked her for a price and she quoted an extra £20 to cum - not a problem and fair another so get the money ready and set off.

I was nervous about meeting her and nearly didn't go until I reached and I felt some excitement when I got there and knocked on the door. Gaby met me and I have to say she was a lot better than her photos. She was slimmer in person and darker complexion but what a body. She was wearing a very tight black thong and I gave her the money. Now the session could be a turn off for some or a turn off for others but it was perfect for me.

No messing about - no kissing or intimacy and that was fine, I didn't want that, she laid down and pushed my head down to her cock - she then held my head which she pushed it to the back of my throat and gagged me. You can tell she was enjoying it. After 10 mins of having her hard-on in my mouth and sucking like there was no tomorrow I finally got the chance to speak and said "do you want you balls licking" she then grabbed balls and forced both of them into my mouth. I was loving all of this.

She then asked me to get on my knees and she stood up and continued to suck but she was groaning and holding the back of my head, she then pulled it out and wanked for a few mins and then she put it in my mouth and groaned, grabbed the back of my head and cum, and lots of it, she tasted good, not as bad as the last time I tried this and she then held my head and pushed her cock down my throat (I can deep throat easily) 

We finished but I asked her if she could put the thong back on and sit on my face like it was a seat and she did this...I then rimmed her for a few mins and we were ready to go and parted company.

Amazing time and the best I have ever been with. I am going to see her again and again. Thank you so much Gaby

Offline FCB

« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 10:21:57 pm by FCB »