Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS/TV Jasmine - Leeds  (Read 5436 times)

Offline brekker

External Link/Members Only

Took place in Leeds. I texted TV Jasmine and asked is she was free the next day. She replied instantly and with friendliness and I felt she was genuine. I then said I wanted Oral and cum - which I was given a quote of £140.
The building took me a while to find but when I texted she said she will be ready in 20 mins. Upon arriving I was offered a drink, some friendly small talk but her English was not great. But she knew what to do and kissed me with her tongue. She lay on the bed and displayed her cock. Not yet erect but I started by sucking her balls for around ten mins, they were big like plums and I had to stretch my mouth at one point as I got both of them in my mouth at the same time. I then proceded to suck her cock, it soon went hard like a piece of rock and I sucked for ages. "tell me when you wan me to come" was her reply. she was really groaning and you could tell she was not faking as the cock did the impossible, it got even harder, like granite.

She was grabbing the back of my head and forcing her cock to touch the back of my throat - I sucked for ages and said you can come now "lie down on your back with your mouth open" she commanded, which I did as she wanked herself with furious vigour, she then put it in my mouth and let off a huge groan and cum in my mouth, there was LOADS of it, very sticky and warm and very salty, but she kept it up and more cum was jetting out. It tasted horrible but I felt her arse and it felt like concrete, she said it wobbled when she walked in the ad, not way, it was rock hard. Feeling this turned me on and I swallowed the lot.

She then insisted I cum and with some sucking and the best hand job every, I cum about as much as her and it was all over the place, everything was saturated.

I cleaned up and left, saying goodbye. I felt dirty afterwards as I am straight and have a partner, and didn't want to ever do this again, but as the days passed I have the urge to go and see her again. The very best that I have ever seen, and I have visited a few Brazilian TVs

Offline Surplasman

Straight.....! Think you should go straight away and get checked out my friend!
God knows how many arseholes that cock you were sucking, had been inside.
Then to swallow the lot, didn’t turn me on turned my stomach!
Yes you guess right, I’m straight and only drink from furry cup!
Banned reason: Troll making threats of violence
Banned by:

Online agentsmith

Thanks for the review brekker. Not my cup of tea, but an honest informative review is always appreciated. :thumbsup:

Offline Fireplace

Not my cup of tea either but everybody to there own.

Offline Surplasman

sorry Brekker, each to there own, but not for me!
Banned by:

Offline petergriffin

Thanks for the review OP. As above not my cup of tea either

Just a quick question. All 4 of your reviews are for TS

Does this mean you don’t punt with women anymore?

Just curious as most reviews on here for TS are from punters that just wanted to experience a TS or tick it off their bucket list.

Thanks in advance

Offline jeanphillipe

Thanks for the review OP. As above not my cup of tea either

Just a quick question. All 4 of your reviews are for TS

Does this mean you don’t punt with women anymore?

Just curious as most reviews on here for TS are from punters that just wanted to experience a TS or tick it off their bucket list.

Thanks in advance

to answer your question, a lot of h.a members seem to have jumped ship to UKP especially since the tranny reviews section was added; as that section got banned on their site, tranny section really seems to have picked up and thriving on here now.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 01:41:15 pm by jeanphillipe »

Offline Happyjose

So why did you read a clearly titled TS review?

Something you want to share with the group?  :sarcastic:

Offline winkywanky

Then why have you visited what is a clearly TS zone, and chosen to comment - could it be because you're a complete twat? Or perhaps in denial? Or maybe even both!  :sarcastic:

Offline Surplasman

Your review appeared in the Yorkshire and Humber section, with every other review to read.
So no I’m not interested in seeing man, on freaks dressed as women!
If you would like to call me a twat to me face, please let me have details for a meet up ASAP!
Banned by:

Offline Happyjose

Your review appeared in the Yorkshire and Humber section, with every other review to read.
If you would like to call me a twat to me face, please let me have details for a meet up ASAP!

Calm down sugartits

No disgrace if you like to wank off to the TS reviews. We're all grown ups here

The review was clearly titled after all...

« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 02:40:42 pm by Happyjose »

Offline Surplasman

Take that as a no then, will take your advice and not view again!
Banned by:

Offline Happyjose

If you are wanting to meet up with men from here, a river in Egypt might be a good location

« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 02:57:40 pm by Happyjose »

Online agentsmith

You can ask admin to block ts reviews being visible to you, other users have.

Offline winkywanky

Ooooooh! You're SOOOOO butch! Mmmmm!  :lol:

Offline winkywanky

You can ask admin to block ts reviews being visible to you, other users have.

Unlikely, he obviously quite likes hanging around TS stuff.

Offline winkywanky

...yes, and with the title in block capitals of: TS/TV REVIEW - TV Jasmine.

Twat, and dumbass  :hi:.

Offline Happyjose

...yes, and with the title in block capitals of: TS/TV REVIEW - TV Jasmine.

Twat, and dumbass  :hi:.

But wait, I think the lady doth protesteth too much

Enjoyed reading your review tried a couple of T girls in the past found them very bitchy!
Her cock sounded lovely 8inch for sucking, but wouldn’t fancy being fucked with it!
Been asking to be finger fucked with Thai girls lately, seen to find the spot straight away!

Online agentsmith

Enjoyed reading your review tried a couple of T girls in the past found them very bitchy!
Her cock sounded lovely 8inch for sucking, but wouldn’t fancy being fucked with it!
Been asking to be finger fucked with Thai girls lately, seen to find the spot straight away!

And now he's banned. What a cock up!  :lol:

Offline winkywanky

Thanks Admin, I didn't really feel 'threatened' but his outright hypocrisy was rather galling to say the least.

Offline winkywanky

Top work Jose!  :thumbsup:  :D

Offline winkywanky

If you are wanting to meet up with men from here, a river in Egypt might be a good location.

Nile, Rogered  :D.

James999

please let me have details for a meet up ASAP!

Is that so you can suck his cock  :unknown:

Offline anonyorks

Still amazes me that people get annoyed when reading something marked as a TS/TV review that they have read a TV/TS review  :lol:

Every thread without fail along with ''each to their own'  :lol:

Offline winkywanky

Is that so you can suck his cock  :unknown:

I'll only accept if he puts on a nice frock and a bit of lippy  ;).

Offline Grenadier36

If you are wanting to meet up with men from here, a river in Egypt might be a good location

He seems like the type to have South Mimms KFC stored in his sat nav  :D :D

Offline soppyget

I have to say, I'm impressed by how quickly bellends like that get shot down on here.  It was a clearly marked review and he had no excuses for being offended to the extent he felt the need go try to pull the author to pieces over it.

good on ya gents.  Vive la difference (probably spelled wrong but you get my meaning) :thumbsup:

Offline Yoda71

I have to say, I'm impressed by how quickly bellends like that get shot down on here.  It was a clearly marked review and he had no excuses for being offended to the extent he felt the need go try to pull the author to pieces over it.

good on ya gents.  Vive la difference (probably spelled wrong but you get my meaning) :thumbsup:

Completely agree - this is a forum of no judgement, follow the rules, share your experiences and help out another punter along the way

Happy days, the admin on here are very pro active, and deal with aggression, or any other anti social behaviour swiftly - well done all

Offline winkywanky

He wasn't offended, he was waving his cock around like a twat. Subtle difference  :D

Offline brekker

Sorry just to answer an earlier questing - I do like women, I used to sleep around and not sure why I fancied something different. I have visited 4 Brazilian transvestite and given oral only. Not sure why I got the urge to do this but think I'm hooked. I am going to London in a few weeks to see maybe three or four in one day. I just want TV's who look feminine and happy to cum for me and enjoy the experience. Oddly enough I couldn't do this to a bloke, even though I know that's what they are - amazing the different a full body shave, a pair of stockings and a wig can make lol

Offline brekker

She was the first to cum a decent amount. Its amazing how some of them cant get properly erect, or pretend to cum when they haven't, TV Jasmin seemed to enjoy what she did to me, offloading in someone's mouth seems to be what turns her on maybe. Defo a total top.