Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Blowjob Queen - Southampton  (Read 3497 times)

2 review(s) for Busty Blowjob Queen (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Chooser

External Link/Members Only  Tel: 07541 595883

Tempted to try this lady as hadn't punted for a while due to lack of opportunities all round!

Comms: All done efficiently by text; given post code and texted her when there and received full address.

Booking: £70 for 30 minutes; confirmed DFK, CIM and nipple play.

Premises: Modern flat in block in Lordshill - top floor, no lift.

Arrival: Usual door opened with WG behind it; flat pretty clean, think it's her home; into bedroom which was again clean albeit in throes of being decorated.

Service: Greeted with deep kiss and embrace. Quite tall, well built but not overly; nice soft boobs and sensitive nipples. Money handed over and stashed. Clothing soon mutually removed and progressed to lots of DFK and stroking - this girl knows how to kiss! Soon had her clamped to my sensitive nipples, left right left right etc - again she sure knows how to tease a nipple into life. Soon moved to bed with old man well stimulated and more DFK and mutual nipple play before she moved down to some oral action - well - this was one of the best blowjobs ever - lovely soft and gentle action with plenty of eye contact and licking all over. As the pressure mounted she reached up and began to gently tweak both of my nipples while maintaining great eye contact. Slowly increased pressure with her lips and tongue as I prepared to deposit my load and she took every drop like a trooper and then to my delight swallowed the lot!

Few minutes gentle relax and clean up while chatting generally and left with a very satisfied smile on my face.

Summary: For once, a girl who does what it says on the can; no payment asked for any services as extras; good VFM; yes I will return!

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review, Chooser. Would you say the stated age (23) is accurate? How tall would you say she is? Any comment on her facially?

"curvy in all the right places"? So just a little bit fat then. The boob punishment thing is interesting. Presume she slaps your face, cock or balls with her boobs. Not a cheap option, but I'm strangely intrigued.

Offline nigel4498

She used to be BootySteph.
External Link/Members Only
Was banned from here about 18 months ago for having multiple nicks.
Couple of veri photos on here too.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Over to you Zimbaman
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 05:04:12 pm by nigel4498 »

Offline Fuzzyduck

Over to you Zimbaman

:hi:
I'm obliged. I hadn't yet done the full due diligence. Used to have BB on the profile then I see. :thumbsdown:
As weirdly as the semi appeared in the first place, it has now run away and will seek safer havens.

OP - did you check on here first and find the BB references/backstory?

Offline nigel4498

OP - did you check on here first and find the BB references/backstory?
To be fair to Chooser he is too busy Rom bashing to do anything like that.
Not everything is rosey in the English garden it would appear.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 05:41:22 pm by nigel4498 »

Offline Zimbaman

Over to you Zimbaman

Yes that was booty Steph. Went nuts for a while trying to justify being a barebacker, then got banned as you say. One to avoid I would say  :hi:

Offline Digby232

Looking at her one to avoid anyway. Your run of the mill fat lordshill tart.
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Chooser

To be fair to Chooser he is too busy Rom bashing to do anything like that.
Not everything is rosey in the English garden it would appear.

In fairness her overall reviews were positive. Not interested in penetrative sex so historic bareback (true or false) is not an issue for me.

Re other queries, maybe a couple of years older and definitely not fat!

Re Rom bashing - I only bash what deserved to be bashed and as I have said many times before- in Southampton, Roms have generally always provided a pretty outstanding shit level of service.

Offline Zimbaman

In fairness her overall reviews were positive. Not interested in penetrative sex so historic bareback (true or false) is not an issue for me.

Re Rom bashing - I only bash what deserved to be bashed and as I have said many times before- in Southampton, Roms have generally always provided a pretty outstanding shit level of service.

The bareback was from her own mouth  :lol: :lol: of course it was true.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the reply. I think punters can come to their own conclusion on her body from the photos and the range of opinions/comments in the reviews. She's got something to hold onto is my polite conclusion.
In terms of the BB issue, fair enough if you did the homework in advance. Personally I would say there's a higher risk of her taking cock in her mouth from guys who regularly BB others SPs than a SP with no known history. It's not scientific, and the risks might be very low, but it's enough to put this punter off.

Offline DrConners

The bareback was from her own mouth  :lol: :lol: of course it was true.

Fucking Hell!!  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:  :lol:

I rate chooser as a poster but I have to say I don't think you were thinking with your brain here bud - She's abit of a shocker  :scare:

Thanks for taking the time to write this one up but not for me  :hi: