Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Cambridge Oriental Touring Girls Thread  (Read 116805 times)

Offline life_wasted

Back in the area next week checked out gumtree for Cambridge action. Three separate adverts and names but all located on minerva way. Struck me as odd

I think I know which ones you mean. I think there are different girls who works out of the same place at different times. I been there years ago but avoid it now due to poor hygiene.  They don't have disposable sheets for the massage table and they also don't have clean towels. Things might have changed now days....

Offline Jamie62

Popped along yesterday. Was a great massage on the back and legs. A few cc swipes got me interested. Paid for the HR, wish I hadn't bothered. Was nothing more than a practical tug.

Offline MrLemon

stopped by Yoyo's today, nice girl called Ling,pretty and speaks fluent english,decent massage and a good ride.
think she's there until Sunday.

Offline WASA38

stopped by Yoyo's today, nice girl called Ling,pretty and speaks fluent english,decent massage and a good ride.
think she's there until Sunday.

Whereabouts is Yoyo's ?  Any link or phone number please, Mr L. ?

Offline JayEZ2K

Whereabouts is Yoyo's ?  Any link or phone number please, Mr L. ?
Nearby the Iceland Foods, link and info here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=215818.msg2188758#msg2188758

Offline the_exile

RC this week is Jenny, 30s at a guess, I thought she was pretty. Good service she came when she was on top of me, that was a nice surprise. She was very tight and she found doggy style uncomfortable so ended up with me on top and I did her like that until I came.

Offline nickname917

Just a note about “Linda by CRC” not pushing too hard gets results. First time flipped with towel - I had an obvious HO that she offered to deal with. Second time - two shots topless HR. Third time fully naked HR, tit sucking etc. I lost a bit of interest at this point but for those willing to go gently I’m sure FS would be an option.

Which Linda is this? Chinese or the Thai one?

Offline Cambridgy

Which Linda is this? Chinese or the Thai one?

The Thai one...good luck

Offline JayEZ2K

I'm not 100% she's the same girl Exile saw, but I still enjoyed this week's Rainbow Candy girl. Personally I would recommend her for a sensual massage, OW and edging session, since she did it much better than the ladies I've seen at the massage shops. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=236774.0

Offline nickname917

The Thai one...good luck

Is she about 40 with DD's? Never sure what their names are, they keep changing

Offline the_exile

I'm not 100% she's the same girl Exile saw, but I still enjoyed this week's Rainbow Candy girl. Personally I would recommend her for a sensual massage, OW and edging session, since she did it much better than the ladies I've seen at the massage shops. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=236774.0

Definitely the same girl, will be on until end of Sunday.

Offline Cambridgy

Is she about 40 with DD's? Never sure what their names are, they keep changing

Yep - that’s her well done fake DD tits no noticeable scarring...

Offline the_exile

This week at Rainbow Candy is Jess, 30s, slim, not really a looker but a good body and very friendly. Really enthusiastic when it came to the sex a good session, she had no problem taking my cock from behind, she is a great fuck.

Offline Jamie62

Jayda at minerva way. Any Intel?

Offline JayEZ2K

My mojo has been in a lull lately, but I did manage to find that Coco is working the next two weeks at the mill rd shop.

Offline jakes

Newmarket Road this week, TOFTT from which I can report don't bother. Older bit dumpy all covered. Not actively bad but decidedly meh.

Online randyrobert

I popped into  the Mill Road massage place this morning (Saturday) a rather plain surly looking woman asked me “how long?” and showed me to the room.

Fortunately she was replaced by a cute looking girl, Tina for the actual massage. I stripped and lay face down and opted for a “Meduim” massage and she got to work. The massage was nice, quite firm at times, she moved to the head of the massage table so her groin was pushed onto the top of my head as she leaned over to do my back.

I waited for her to make the first move-a bit of attention to my buttocks which she parted and let a little air in. “here we go “ I thought and then a little ball tickle. “You want BtoB?”-“yes” so she stripped down to her panties and climbed aboard for body rub and some kisses and nipple play on me. Then put her boob into my mouth and a bit of kissing then started to suck then wank and play with my cock until the inevitable.

It was all very sensual and enjoyable-she pulled down her panties and showed me her pad-she was on her period. “Sorry “ she said. Whether that meant that completely nude massage or fingering or more might have been on offer was not clear.

Anyway she is only there until tomorrow-limited English but good enough for the job in hand.

Offline JayEZ2K

I popped into  the Mill Road massage place this morning (Saturday) a rather plain surly looking woman asked me “how long?” and showed me to the room.

Fortunately she was replaced by a cute looking girl, Tina for the actual massage. I stripped and lay face down and opted for a “Meduim” massage and she got to work. The massage was nice, quite firm at times, she moved to the head of the massage table so her groin was pushed onto the top of my head as she leaned over to do my back.

I waited for her to make the first move-a bit of attention to my buttocks which she parted and let a little air in. “here we go “ I thought and then a little ball tickle. “You want BtoB?”-“yes” so she stripped down to her panties and climbed aboard for body rub and some kisses and nipple play on me. Then put her boob into my mouth and a bit of kissing then started to suck then wank and play with my cock until the inevitable.

It was all very sensual and enjoyable-she pulled down her panties and showed me her pad-she was on her period. “Sorry “ she said. Whether that meant that completely nude massage or fingering or more might have been on offer was not clear.

Anyway she is only there until tomorrow-limited English but good enough for the job in hand.
I can confirm that Tiana is very, very good. (Thanks Randy!). Had the best massage followed by lots of teasing, then B2B followed by the highlight; a very long sensual HE and (gloved) prostate massage (my first time) which slowly built up to the most satisfying, intense orgasm I've had since I started punting. Definitely worthy of a detailed review when I get some more time, but for now I wanted to drop a quick note.

Offline JayEZ2K

Offline the_exile

This week at RC is Ella(?) 40s, good body OK looking. Another enthusiastic girl, strong cunt muscles a good fuck.

Offline the_exile

And this week at at RC is Sunny, slim, 30s, pretty. Spoke reasonable English, a friendly girl who knew what she was doing, covered oral felt great then a good fuck in a couple of different positions.

Offline JayEZ2K

I thought (and hoped) this new VivaStreet ad would be a resurrection of the Fabei place, with a lower price (£70 instead of £80). Instead it was a B&S, and she might not even be oriental.

Link: External Link/Members Only
Review: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=241786.new#new

Offline JayEZ2K

Tiana is back at the mll Rd shop. The session was still good, but wasn't nearly as good as last time. I would say that it's probably still better than most girls there, but just in comparison to the first session it wasn't as good.

Offline jakes

Report on current girl at Histon Road place

Very petite, pretty, nice body, very clean.   But also very vanilla and all covered.  On balance positive.  Allegedly 21 which I could believe.  Limited English.

Offline JayEZ2K

Report on current girl at Histon Road place

Very petite, pretty, nice body, very clean.   But also very vanilla and all covered.  On balance positive.  Allegedly 21 which I could believe.  Limited English.
Doh! I'm guessing she'll be gone on Monday, such a bummer because legit 20-somethings, especially 21 is the type of girl I have been searching far and wide for. Do you have a name? Maybe she will return at some point.

Online randyrobert

At Rainbow Candy this week is “Lesley”-described as 21 (probably about right) and freshly in this country. She is about 5 ft but has nice tits (slightly inverted nipples) which are a good handful a bit of a tum and long dark hair. She is pretty.

She speaks no English and we communicated by a translator on her phone. She cleaned my cock with wet-wipes-possible OWO would have been on offer but I have red marks on my glans which she was not happy with. So on with condom before dick was full erect and she wanted me to enter her in scissors. I would have preferred more foreplay-but we fucked in a number of positions.

She is pleasant and slightly puzzled that I don’t visibly come (prostate operation means ejaculation is internal), any way she continued to wank me but then said (via translator) “little man angry”. No I assured her –then she offered me a firm massage to finish.
I think I made the mistake of going more to see what she was like than having the horn. But young pretty with nice tits YMMV

Offline CamJon

Just a note about “Linda by CRC” not pushing too hard gets results. First time flipped with towel - I had an obvious HO that she offered to deal with. Second time - two shots topless HR. Third time fully naked HR, tit sucking etc. I lost a bit of interest at this point but for those willing to go gently I’m sure FS would be an option.

Linda by CRC definitely offers HR / B2B etc. The massage is pretty good, I believe they are local Thai ladies so they don't rotate around as much.

£40 gets you an hour then usual step ups of £20 increments in my experience.

I'd say it was a discreet location. They are good with time. Not bad. No idea if you can get full service, but I reckon you probably could if you wanted it.

Offline Jamie62

You did well. I went three times. Bang average massage at best. No hint of anything else and final time was nothing more than a foot massage. Reviews posted previously. Hit and miss by the sound of it.

Offline jakes

Doh! I'm guessing she'll be gone on Monday, such a bummer because legit 20-somethings, especially 21 is the type of girl I have been searching far and wide for. Do you have a name? Maybe she will return at some point.

Supposedly new so she might be around for the week

Offline MrLemon

I had a visit to Histon road, 2 girls available. one skinny and hot the other one a baby elephant.
Also newmarket road establishment has a young newbie, she was fun.

Also visited the massage shop in Newmarket on the high street.
ok massage and handjob, old milf lady doing it.

Offline JayEZ2K

At Rainbow Candy this week is “Lesley”-described as 21 (probably about right) and freshly in this country. She is about 5 ft but has nice tits (slightly inverted nipples) which are a good handful a bit of a tum and long dark hair... young pretty with nice tits YMMV
Cheers, I've never found anyone younger than 40 at these locations, so it will be a huge and pleasant surprise if she's in her 20's. (I've actually been punting mostly in London lately because I can find young girls after a lot of searching.)

I had a visit to Histon road, 2 girls available. one skinny and hot the other one a baby elephant.

Also newmarket road establishment has a young newbie, she was fun.

Also visited the massage shop in Newmarket on the high street.
ok massage and handjob, old milf lady doing it.
Wow, busy week! How young were the girls at Histon Road? Sounds like the one last week was early 20's.

Supposedly new [at Histon Road] so she might be around for the week
Cheers, I might have to visit all three locations to see for myself...

Offline JayEZ2K

This week...

Yoyo (near Iceland):

Girl 1: Maid tried to set me up with her friend (I think), closer to 50 years old, dumpy body. I reviewed her before. Unattractive. As I was leaving, she showed me the other girl who was much better...

Girl 2: I'd estimate late 30's or early 40's, but despite the age looked healthy and had a very pretty face with almost western or Italian features. Really nice smile and seemed friendly. I couldn't see her body because she wore normal street clothes, so all I can say is she seemed in proportion. I would actually recommend her for regulars based on who is usually at these spots. But I forced myself to walk, reluctantly and somewhat regrettably, because I was holding out to find a 21 year old at one of the other locations.

Cherry Flowers (near EuropCar): About 40+ years old, short, not fat but slightly thick around the waist/belly. Cute face. Decent size breasts. Wore a sailor outfit.

Age based on scale: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=230690.msg2350495#msg2350495

Rainbow Candy: I didn't have time to see who was there, and there was some confusion as the girl Randy saw might have left mid-week. The described girl was 24 years old, and something like busty size 6 or 8.

Looks like Fabei is back:  External Link/Members Only
Phone: 07503535073
I always had mixed reviews here; Positives, Neutrals, and Negatives. Services are not as good as elsewhere, but the girls are usually legitimately in their mid-20's. They were near the train station, and then relocated by the river (I was told). I don't know where they are currently located.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 10:26:55 pm by JayEZ2K »

Offline JayEZ2K

And another, which might be the B&S I reported on a while back. But the phone number is different.
External Link/Members Only
Phone: 07831 791119

Offline TMO3211

I may give rainbow candy ago today, if I do I’ll report back!

Offline JayEZ2K

I may give rainbow candy ago today, if I do I’ll report back!
Cheers, if you can get a name to go with the description that will help.

Offline 6cruiser

Jaimie,
The Minerva Way house is Linda's.   She not only offers Thai massage with HR option but also:-
-   teaches massage; and:-
-   lets others use her facilities.
I've enjoyed Amie and Jayda for massage & HR option.  More could have been on offer.   I believe another lady, Noi, sometimes operates from there as does Anna P and they sometimes borrow another friends place at St Bede's Crescent.  Amie and Anna have day jobs as cleaners.   Jayda is a student polishing her English

That should resolve your confusion re same address.

I'm glad to have posted this.  I've found UK Punting a very useful source of information & advice.  It is nice to be able, for a change, to contribute something instead of always benefiting.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Have we got a AW or Viva street contact number for this Minerva way place at all? .

Offline Dick Emeroids

Have we got a AW or Viva street contact number for this Minerva way place at all? .
Wow. What a stunning first "contribution"  after joining three and a half years ago!
Banned reason: Deliberate trolling posts to start fights
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Dick Emeroids

Sorry Watts. It was meant to be in rely to the advert preceding your post.
Banned reason: Deliberate trolling posts to start fights
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline JayEZ2K

Jaimie,
The Minerva Way house is Linda's.   She not only offers Thai massage with HR option but also:-
I've enjoyed Amie and Jayda for massage & HR option.  More could have been on offer.   I believe another lady, Noi, sometimes operates from there as does Anna P and they sometimes borrow another friends place at St Bede's Crescent.  Amie and Anna have day jobs as cleaners.   Jayda is a student polishing her English

I'm glad to have posted this.  I've found UK Punting a very useful source of information & advice.  It is nice to be able, for a change, to contribute something instead of always benefiting.
Very informative post, thank you. I hope you stick around to read and post some short reports on local findings.

I haven't been there myself, but AFAIK, this was the number on a Gumtree ad: Linda - 07462152882

Also, there were two negative reviews for Linda, and I think some mixed reports. Not sure about the other ladies there.

Offline JayEZ2K

Could several people send a request to Barbie Thai to visit Cambridge? She is highly well reviewed and has been on my hotlist for a while. She normally works in London, but is currently in Petersborough, so a tour request to visit Cambridge seems reasonable. If she gets several requests, then perhaps she will visit. External Link/Members Only

Offline Jamie62

Jaimie,

Spot on. Noi is hopeless. Spends the hour applying loads of oil and then removing it. Not the most attractive. Older lady.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

!!Sorry Watts. It was meant to be in rely to the advert preceding your post.!!

No matter it's just that I've been having to use a smartfone to read UK punting of late very awkward reading it sometimes with old eyes;!.

That Thai bird looks a goer, Peterboro isn that far away you'd think she'd come a bit further sarff;!

Cheers..

Offline Jamie62

The Linda in Chesterton is a massive timewaster. Looks the part but fiddles away time and doesn't handle a cock with much care.

Offline the_exile

This week at Rainbow Candy is Nina, 30s, a pretty, friendly girl, nice body. Enthusiastic too, had a good feel of each other before she rolled on a condom to suck me then she rode me before I did her with me on top and doggy. Great sex, a lovely view of her arse, I was very excited and came strongly. Had a bit of a laugh with her when I pulled out to clean up, discovered that I had completely filled the teat and my cum was starting to back up down the length of the condom! One of the best girls I have had at RC, think she will be there until the end of Sunday.

Offline JayEZ2K

Cheers, I wonder if that was Nina from December, rotating back through. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?msg=2379337

This one says 1 minute walk from Cambridge station. I was planning to TOFTT, but didn't get a reply to texts: External Link/Members Only

Fabei/Miko. Probably younger girls, but more expensive and inconvenient location. But I'll probably still check them out eventually: External Link/Members Only

Offline the_exile

Cheers, I wonder if that was Nina from December, rotating back through. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?msg=2379337

Not sure, think I saw that other girl after your review and it was someone different. Current one definitely gets a recommendation I had a lot of fun.

Offline Chorley

I went to see Thai Linda at Minerva Way recently.
Bang ordinary massage and seemed to be going through the motions with little enthusiasm.
She had a tidy body and a cracking pair of tits ( massive nips  :yahoo:) but I won't return. :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 08:07:40 pm by Chorley »