Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Strip clubs -Sydney and Melbourne  (Read 2877 times)

Offline Hi88888888

Hi guys...going be heading Sydney and Melbourne soon.

Anyone recommend any strip clubs which offers touching?

Offline rpc1986

Kittens in Melbourne, $50 for 3 songs and dances that beat vegas in my view.

Offline Hi88888888

Is touching allowed or extra offered?

Offline rpc1986

Touching is allowed, takeaways are generally available.

Offline Hi88888888

Is it extra for touching or included in price?

Offline miniintenso

Had a nice time in Velvet Underground recently off Clarence Street, Sydney CBD near Wynyard train stop

There's a decent website

Free. Entry I think till 8pm

There were some good looking Aussie, European and Oriental ladies

Took a fancy to a French blonde after enjoying some time with her while she was doing stage pole dancing

For ten whole minutes I had a good play with her arse and kissed and groped her all over

$55 dollars for a private 10 minute dance and an extra $50 to dancer for touching
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 03:12:34 am by miniintenso »
Banned reason: No reviews in nearly 10 years.
Banned by: 90125

Offline hungrypunt

Had a nice time in Velvet Underground recently off Clarence Street, Sydney CBD near Wynyard train stop

There's a decent website

Free. Entry I think till 8pm

There were some good looking Aussie, European and Oriental ladies

Took a fancy to a French blonde after enjoying some time with her while she was doing stage pole dancing

For ten whole minutes I had a good play with her arse and kissed and groped her all over

$55 dollars for a private 10 minute dance and an extra $50 to dancer for touching

So did I and then went up the couple of stairs to the private rooms (curtains) . Spent far more then I wanted to( duh !)  but had a blast. She was nuts and her mate joined us, both lounged all over me, yeah yeah drinks were a fortune, I got a massage, kissed, a semi wank, some tit and a good overall play with her mate who was fitter than her anyway. It was all more of a tease then filth but I enjoyed it. Her mate gave me her number for the night after $$$ I didnt message.

Them girls are so catty with each other when doing the dances on the stage its scary.

Offline Hi88888888

How much did u pay for the extra touching?

Offline Hi88888888

Anyone got any other tips for Sydney and Melbourne?

Offline miniintenso

I only spent two months in Sydney back end of 2018 but the consensus I got was the best brothels were in Wetherill Park in West Sydney.  One is called Cleo's- I can't remember the other.

I was staying with an old school friend who has emigrated to OZ.  I went to plenty of strip clubs just for a drink and a perv but I didn't bother with the brothels as I was told pretty much all the wgs will give a shit service unless you take all their extras which pushes the rate  up to $400 an hour.

I got plenty of Aussie ladies thanks to my mate I was staying with who is a high flyer in construction. Amazing what you can attract when going to the best clubs in a Mercedes sports car and with access to plenty of coke.Plus I like to think the sheilas loved a bit of Anglo - I was amazed how many of them were into Corrie!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 01:49:25 pm by miniintenso »
Banned reason: No reviews in nearly 10 years.
Banned by: 90125

Offline Hi88888888

Hahahahaha any good strip club u recommend in Sydney and Melbourne?

Offline Steve2

Hahahahaha any good strip club u recommend in Sydney and Melbourne?

IF you contribute something to the forum you just might get some help