Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 24ZoeEdinburgh  (Read 2378 times)

3 review(s) for 24ZoeEdinburgh (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

The Architect

24ZoeEdinburgh External Link/Members Only Positive

Hovering between neutral and positive for this one. I can't really fault her on anything specific though so I'd have to give her a positive but I doubt I'll be back. She was actually a plan B when the daftie I was planning on seeing didn't answer her phone. I think the main problem was that I just didn't find her that attractive. I rarely punt without seeing a face picture as facial attractiveness is very important to me. In that department, I'd only give her 6/10, although of course this is largely subjective. She was also a bit taller than I was expecting which I don't like either.

I like petite girls, with small, sharp features and dark eyes. She was a far cry from anything like that.

However she was very friendly and good to talk to. I liked her. Didn't babble away about bullshit, but  talkative enough to put you at ease. A local lass, which shines though in her personality as well as accent. Very willing to please. Tried banging her but just couldn't get into it at all. Just physically incompatible. Or something.

Anyway, she spent a while giving me OK-ish (nothing special) OWO and I ended up spunking in her mouth. Which she didn't seem to mind.

I won't be back, but no doubt she'd be suited for someone with the right tastes. Just not for me.

-Archie.

Alde

24ZoeEdinburgh External Link/Members Only Positive

Hovering between neutral and positive for this one. I can't really fault her on anything specific though so I'd have to give her a positive but I doubt I'll be back. She was actually a plan B when the daftie I was planning on seeing didn't answer her phone. I think the main problem was that I just didn't find her that attractive. I rarely punt without seeing a face picture as facial attractiveness is very important to me. In that department, I'd only give her 6/10, although of course this is largely subjective. She was also a bit taller than I was expecting which I don't like either.

I like petite girls, with small, sharp features and dark eyes. She was a far cry from anything like that.

However she was very friendly and good to talk to. I liked her. Didn't babble away about bullshit, but  talkative enough to put you at ease. A local lass, which shines though in her personality as well as accent. Very willing to please. Tried banging her but just couldn't get into it at all. Just physically incompatible. Or something.

Anyway, she spent a while giving me OK-ish (nothing special) OWO and I ended up spunking in her mouth. Which she didn't seem to mind.

I won't be back, but no doubt she'd be suited for someone with the right tastes. Just not for me.

-Archie.

New to Scottish scene but have booking with this girl soon.  Good report above.

Thehun10

New to Scottish scene but have booking with this girl soon.  Good report above.

Here's another review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=8247.0