Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elena - Walton on the Naze  (Read 2675 times)

Offline Hackneylad1

Link: She has gone home for a couple of weeks and dropped her Vivastreet ad so no link at moment

Because of the current draught in the Chelmsford area I am having to cast the net wider - my previous review was for a girl in Clacton and  now this for Walton. A couple of members have seen her before me and given reviews which I am grateful for. These trips to hillbilly country are taking me an hour each way and I need to ensure they are going to be worthwhile so whilst I have trod no new ground another review might help someone else in the punting wasteland of Chelmsford.

Comms: good by text - agreed time and day by text and then surprisingly full address including flat number was given to me the day before.
It gave me time to have a look at streetview and see the lie of the land. Already knew that it was end terrace and where I had to go. Researched parking and due to time of year was easy to park on prom about 5mins walk from her place - I always prefer not to park on the same street and generally prefer not to park in front of someones house in strange areas so the prom was ideal.

The Venue: Flat in conversion, told me by text how to find entrance when I texted her 10mins prior to appt time. Looks like her home wirh a room for service containing massage table and bed - states she is a trained masseuse which was also why I wanted to see her - I liked the idea of a massage but knowing a lot more than HR would be on the cards later. Clean bedroom and shower.

The girl : Exactly as her pics on Vivastreet. Hair slightly longer, 44yrs old seem right, big tits, big arse but NO big hanging belly - would describe her as voluptous. She met me in bra and thong showing off a magnificent arse. Chatted away in reasonable English - didn't find out to the end she was Romanian - sure her ad said Latina which is a bit naughty.

The session: - booked 1hr for £100 (wanted the 2hr round trip to seem worthwhile) - lots of kissing and then touching and then she asked what I wanted. I said I wanted the massage to start which she did topless and I found great dreaming of what was to come. Then she turned me over and carried on with front massage and occasional feels of cock and balls. Being very hard she the got on the table for a good bit of tit wanking and the asked of I wanted OWO or OW. Opted for OWO as I my game plan was a CIM. OWO very good and gave eye contact when I told her - quite submissive and wants you to have a good time.
Then onto the bed where I could have a much better feel of her - she got very wet with 2 fingers up her and cock in mouth.
Anyway a lot more oral and fingering and she asked if I wanted sex. Told her I was going to CIM and she got mouth wide open and tongue out so I could deliver after a lot more sucking and mouth fucking.

A shower and chat and then on way - came out with a smile on face - good value for money - she told me she was going home to Romania - that was the first I knew she was Romanian. Anyway see she has now dropped the ad as the link doesn't work on other reviews. Hopefully she will be back in a couple of weeks. If only these last couple of girls reviewed could be nearer to Chelmsford/Colchester

Positives: Girl, service and price - very good VFM

Negatives: a 1 hour trip each way for me but was desperate as Chelmsford is such a wasteland.

Offline horsa

on the list based on the fat ass and big tits, can you describe her more facially?  :hi:

Offline Hackneylad1

on the list based on the fat ass and big tits, can you describe her more facially?  :hi:

Not really, I saw the pics and liked what I saw - others have just described her as average looking.
She had plenty of face pics in the vivastreet ad. Best to wait and see if she comes back and puts an ad on again.
Then you can decide if you like what you see - taste is a strange thing.

Offline horsa

Not really, I saw the pics and liked what I saw - others have just described her as average looking.
She had plenty of face pics in the vivastreet ad. Best to wait and see if she comes back and puts an ad on again.
Then you can decide if you like what you see - taste is a strange thing.

I'm hoping to see her when she gets back. What did you search when you looked on Vivastreet? typing in keywords brings me no luck!

Offline horsa

Profiles are gone. Is she still around?

Offline Hackneylad1

Profiles are gone. Is she still around?

I was looking for her profile myself as fancied a repeat visit - possibly just gone whilst she is away - she dropped them whilst away back last october - best to check in a couple of weeks

Offline horsa

I was looking for her profile myself as fancied a repeat visit - possibly just gone whilst she is away - she dropped them whilst away back last october - best to check in a couple of weeks

I wait for her return  :bomb:

Barry78

I did see she was advertising on viva again last weekend.