Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dany@brazilian - Gloucester  (Read 2046 times)

6 review(s) for Dany@brazilian (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by houseboot]

Offline ZigZac

Saw her today , 30 min . 70 £ . Gloucester city center St. [Removed by admin]. Nice house. :)

]Comms.
[Very good comms , text her , she gave me addres, when i arrived  I called her and  she told me house nr.

Girl
Girl from the picture , but on real looks much better , on the picture she looks bigger. She's young 22 -23 years old. Great slim shapely body , and beauty , fake big tits . She  was in black lingery , looked sexy.

Action
No DFK and RO. She didn't want. First she gave me a blow job with condom , then i fucked her in doggy style , nice view for her great ass , after missionary and I finished by hand on her tits . Same time she played for me with her pussy. It wasn't very good punt , but not bad too. In my opinion she's very attractive girl , worth to see. If she will be in gloucester longer ,I will try to see her again

External Link/Members Only

Offline Cunning Punt

No DFK, no RO and no OWO, yet this is a positive?

Thanks for the review and glad you enjoyed, chap, but this would be firm negative for some of us.

Offline Plazar100

I saw her recently and the service was exactly as the OP described, which for me was acceptable. I must say though, she had the best body I’ve ever seen on a woman, absolutely perfect :wacko:

vw

No DFK, no RO and no OWO, yet this is a positive?

Thanks for the review and glad you enjoyed, chap, but this would be firm negative for some of us.

Indeed as she advertises all of them.

Also OP best not to put street names on reviews.

Cheers anyway
« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 03:11:56 pm by vw »