Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Incalls 38, Infamous Mercedes - Middleton, M24  (Read 1474 times)

Offline 3birdroast

External Link/Members Only

30 mins £40

Location:  Back street off A664 near Middleton centre.  Pretty discreet location although you may be left at door whilst answered and there is a business next door.  Very polite friendly receptionist.

Premises and girls:  Enter door and up stairs to be introduced to available girls.  Today (Friday) I am shown Mercedes and Shelby.  Shelby didn't really tick my boxes, not ugly but just not my type. Mercedes popped her head round door to say Hi and I'm not quite ready yet.  Facially she is good looking, pics on website pretty accurate for body, she is not a small girl but is not fat, curvy is best explanation. 

Services:  I grab a quick shower and enter the room (nice enough not dirty or run down).  Mercedes comes in and starts chatting away asking what I would like.  I like a massage but was thinking I should have gone massage parlour for this  :dash:.  Anyway asked for massage kissing and finish with a hand job.  She says what no sex?  I know but I am just not arsed about this much prefer massage and foreplay. 

Down to action, she gave me a massage and I have to say this service on its own would have been excellent she seemed to know what she was doing.  Then on to kissing.  Now I know with some girls it's just light kissing so I didn't get my hopes up.  However, DFK was definitely on the menu as she stuck her tongue in my mouth and then sucked mine into her mouth  :thumbsup:.  I then went down on her and brought her to the brink she then moved my head and finished herself off.  I didn't know if this was me not doing it for her anyway she certainly made right noises and her legs went stiff.  She said how wet she was and I must admit she was soaking so I guess she wasn't faking.  Anyway, more kissing after being down on her so not shy in tasting herself.  She then said you sure you don't want sex, as there wasn't much time left I agreed and am so glad I did.  On with rubber and mish was enough to bring me off. 

10 seconds later a knock at door to say times up.  So we dressed had a little chat a kiss as she showed me out and I was on my way checking my watch, went over time so no complaints there.  I have to say I haven't used a parlour (other than Thai massage) for years as most were EE girls who just provided a crap service.  So this was a real stab in the dark for me and I was well impressed with Mercedes.  Great girl and passionate as fuck.  Not a stick thin 20 year old so if thats your thing look elsewhere, but I like variety and experience so ticked my box.

Now I didn't get OWO or OW as we were running out of time so I don't know if this was extra and didn't ask. 

Overall, a great girl, friendly and a very passionate GFE.

Conclusion: Would I go back, for Mercedes definitely.

Offline 3birdroast

Surely someone else has a view on Mercedes?  Enough have read this post.  Or are all agreeing?