Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bustybbwclaire28 Cornwall  (Read 394 times)

2 review(s) for Bustybbwclaire (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Genesis42777

Bustybbwclaire28 Cornwall

Ok... Decided to do a review as i guess like most folks..have had a somewhat "Nudge"of late...to stop being a Lurker and more of a writer...i guess fair point here Chaps..!!

Anyways...on with my review of Bustybbwclaire28 Cornwall    External Link/Members Only

I have seen here three times to be honest here chaps.And i hope you agree that with working girls the more you see the same one the more comfortable and relaxed you both become with one and another and therefor everything is more relaxed there is a mutual trust and understanding between one and another here...

Claire is spot on...If you ever wish to meet someone very relaxed,down to earth and yet very sensous and a bit dirty...then she is the one for you guys..She is a bit like lighting a fire in my opinion..She kind of smoulders for a bit...then all of a sudden she seems to ignite and her embers then seem to smoulder and glow....

Looks wise she is definitely girl next door type.But an amazingly ...great rack...38F (Genuine) But she is very friendly,chatty and down to earth girl....and NO clock watcher...i over ran bye a full hour one evening and she was just...so matter a fact about it all..Now that really is GFE..!!

She lives very close to TR7 of Newquay Area and has a Quiet out of the way Flat...loads of free on street parking..

Would i recommend her Always...

Excellent V.F.M.in my opinion..

Regards

Banned reason: Abuse of Moderator.
Banned by: 90125