Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pennielane87 Edinburgh  (Read 5675 times)

7 review(s) for PennieLane87 (5 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Cactus

Saw Pennie about a week or so ago in a holiday let type apartment down Western Harbour - nice apartment, felt safe enough there despite the recent naming of flats in that area in the newspaper reports (which I didn't know about at the time).

Was meant to go round for her evening solo gang bang, but rather chickened out, deciding that I would rather visit her 1to1 before I committed to sharing, so I got in touch and asked if I could come for either a half hour or an hour prior to the gang bang.  She was very accommodating to this request, so agreed to go round at 6 for a half hour and see what happened in regard to sticking round for the GB.

Anyway, after getting slightly lost hunting for the apartment, I arrived just about bang on time, buzzed myself in and took the lift up to the apartment. Greeted with a pretty young Scottish brunette, I would say that her profile age of 26 is accurate, looked a little like Jenna Louise Coleman from Dr Who.  She was wearing emerald coloured undies with a wooly jumper, it was cold and it wasn't on for long.  We had a chat, offered a drink, which I declined, then a shower, again I declined as I had just showered before heading to hers.  Talked a little about the GB, she indicated that there was 4 expected (inc me), but that at least 1 was likely to drop out - as it happened they all did, bar one.

Into the bedroom, the jumper soon came off, revealing a bra to match the panties.  These weren't on for long and we were soon both naked.  Plenty kissing and tactile time, followed by oral both ways, OWO on me, very good, then I went down on her, which was rather enjoyable as she is rather lippy downstairs with a little tuft, did this for a while with some fingers thrown in for good measure, which she seemed to enjoy. Then on with the condom and she went on top, followed by some deep missionary with her legs over my shoulders, before I finished inside her (in the condom).

She checked her phone and advised that the GB was off as she had 2 cancellations and I conceded that I wasn't keen.  More chatting followed about various shite, before I said that I better go and get some grub, but would come back for round two in an hour or so.  Unfortunately by the time I got fed, she had picked up more bookings and couldn't see me till later, so I sloped off home.  I was in the flat with her for a little over an hour, of which about 45 minutes were spent giving/receiving services, so not a clock watcher.  Very good for her reduced rate of £50 per half hour.

She only does incalls from time to time, which she is doing today again, so would be worth an email tonight if you were looking for an excellent last minute punt tonight.

Apartment -6/10. Very nice, but a little exposed after the recent troubles in Edinburgh.
VFM - 9/10. Excellent, £50 for a half hour is a great deal IMO.
Looks - 8.5/10. Pretty brunette, with great proportions. Excellent pert boobs and nice lippy wet pussy.  Works with horses, so good toned/tight body.
Attitude - 8/10. Eager to please.  Friendly young Scottish girl with good sense of humour and a naughty giggle/smile.
Service - 8/10. Very good service, GFE type punt.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline tigerman72

Thank you so much for that great review!

I am actually desperate to meet her but our diaries have not worked out yet (my fault as my job is very busy); however she has come across as lovely and down to earth in her emails, and I imagined she would be exactly as you described!
Really hope it will be very soon now!
TM

Offline Third Man

thanks for this review and info! If times  suit I am going to try to get to see her, never knew she existed!

Offline Cactus

I should also point out, she wears specs, which I personally find as hot as hell. She's also not got any tattoos... that I could see.

I would have gone back tonight, but I'm just hitting over tonsillitis & turned my ankle yesterday so I'm in no fit state.

Tigerman, she's a nice, down to earth lass, I'd percivere & see if you can get a punt sorted.

Gazzer, she seems to fly under the radar a bit, tends to arrange parties & do I calls those days & advertise those dates. I think otherwise she's generally outcall only.

Offline slamman

Seen her at a couple of parties in Glasgow, well worth a visit!

Akerso

Seen this girl on Tuesday after reading the comments and i was very happy! she is quite pretty with glasses and she gave great owo, dfk and a really good fuck (really big pussy flaps). she didn't talk much before and during but afterwards she chatted away and told me she will be taking on a flat in dalry next week and she will be available for more incalls so maybe she will be easier to book, so in my opinion she is well worth a go!

Offline Cactus

Seen this girl on Tuesday after reading the comments and i was very happy! she is quite pretty with glasses and she gave great owo, dfk and a really good fuck (really big pussy flaps). she didn't talk much before and during but afterwards she chatted away and told me she will be taking on a flat in dalry next week and she will be available for more incalls so maybe she will be easier to book, so in my opinion she is well worth a go!

That's what I meant when I said she was "quite lippy downstairs"   :thumbsup:

Glad you had a good one and cheers for the tip off on the incall flat coming soon. :drinks:

Offline guitarboy82

I had the pleasure of meeting Pennie yesterday at a three girl gang bang. I couldn't keep my eyes off her through out the whole party. Had her in every hole including a DP which was the talk of the party.
She is a beautiful girl. Didn't see the Jenna Louise Coleman similarities you mentioned Cactus but she definitely seems familiar.
Her geek glasses just added the allure and I wanted to finish all over them but an old injury of mines stopped this happening.
Would absolutely go back to see her either in a gang bang, hopefully with Laura_1985 who looks stunning too or 1-1.

bbb

I just noticed that the AW username and pictures are now completely different - is this the same girl now?

Offline Cactus

I just noticed that the AW username and pictures are now completely different - is this the same girl now?

Frustratingly, it's pretty much impossible to tell due to the quality of the new pics. I've not viewed the private gallery. The long brown hair looks similar, but that's not saying much. Female ejaculation has gone from I the enjoys list, which I'm pretty sure was on there previously, along with a video (also all gone) of her squirting. Pain in the arse to be honest.

Offline guitarboy82

Saw Pennie/Lucy today and it is still the same girl.
I didn't pry in to the reasons for the name change though, not really my business.

I was pretty sure it was her any way cause I recognised the t-shirt she is wearing from the gang-bang in Edinburgh but seeing her today confirmed it.

Offline Cactus

Saw Pennie/Lucy today and it is still the same girl.
I didn't pry in to the reasons for the name change though, not really my business.

I was pretty sure it was her any way cause I recognised the t-shirt she is wearing from the gang-bang in Edinburgh but seeing her today confirmed it.

Good to hear  :thumbsup:

Akerso

She has another new name "LusciousLexiii" went to see her the other day, she's located at the pubic triangle.

Great time had by all! This was my second visit, i believe she is working a more regular schedule these days, so much easier to contact and book.

£80 for 30mins but i was there almost an hour, great oral and fucking i felt totally satisfied afterwards, nice looking with a good body and most importantly a good attitude!!

I'm not always keen to return as i like variety but i will rotate back at some point, she's  definitely worth a try!  :thumbsup:

Akerso

Sorry, Here's the links:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Cactus

She has another new name "LusciousLexiii" went to see her the other day, she's located at the pubic triangle.

Great time had by all! This was my second visit, i believe she is working a more regular schedule these days, so much easier to contact and book.

£80 for 30mins but i was there almost an hour, great oral and fucking i felt totally satisfied afterwards, nice looking with a good body and most importantly a good attitude!!

I'm not always keen to return as i like variety but i will rotate back at some point, she's  definitely worth a try!  :thumbsup:

Good to hear that you had a good time.  I revisited her a couple of weeks back when she was working out of a hotel and had an enjoyable punt too.  She's no clock watcher that's for sure.  One thing that I noticed, which I should have noted on my original review is that she has a ver tight pussy, with incredible control over her vaginal wall muscles, making her laugh whilst she was on top and feeling the vice like grip on my cock whilst inside her was a real pleasure.

Given the sad state of affairs in Edinburgh indie punting at the minute, for me it's good that Pennie/Lexiii is upping her game and has a regular venue sorted for incalls.  I'll be back and would recommend her, but I still feel the standard £150 per hour is a bit on the high side (for me), but the £80 half hour rate is more than reasonable given she's not the type to rush you out the door on the stroke of 30 minutes.  :drinks: