Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marrakesh- any girls contacts  (Read 2339 times)

Ralphparis

Going out to marrakech, just wondering if any one has any contact of chicks they met out there already?

Offline Jerboa

And if any members did have contact details they would certainly offer them to a one time poster wouldn’t they?  :wacko:

Ralphparis

What’s wrong with that it’s just an open question.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
What’s wrong with that it’s just an open question.

Four things...

First it suggests that you can't be arsed to read the full thread on Marrakesh, which has all the info you need about getting numbers for WGs:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=23309.0

Secondly, you had incorrectly started a new thread for Marrakesh, when the existing one was sufficient for your query/purposes.

Third, as a newbie, you have no access to PMs on this Forum, so even if anyone wanted to send youcontact numbers for chicks, how do you expect them to pass these on to you?

As an experienced(?) punter who is about to go off to Marrakesh, do you think it is right to ask for numbers in such an open manner?

Offline Jerboa

CT all he wants is everything on a plate for him, he is to idle to read the whole thread, maybe he’ll want someone to shag the girls for him too.  :P

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
CT all he wants is everything on a plate for him, he is to idle to read the whole thread, maybe he’ll want someone to shag the girls for him too.  :P

I was tempted to ask him to show me his and I would then show him mine  :D

Offline Tarihahu

Ralph PM me I got bare numbers for you  :yahoo:

Ralphparis

Hi,

Sorry if I offended lads I am a newbie, i’m Going on a stag got a villa and was just trying to plan some things rather than hit the clubs, get busted on the price and was just looking for a heads up.

I come on to this site as you can’t find shit in google direct so I thought I give this ago, I took your advice and have read some of the threads, oh and sorry for staring a new thread, if you can help out that be good

:hi:

Ralphparis

How do I direct message, don’t see an option

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
How do I direct message, don’t see an option

Third, as a newbie, you have no access to PMs on this Forum, so even if anyone wanted to send youcontact numbers for chicks, how do you expect them to pass these on to you?

Ralphparis

What triggers that to show mate?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
What triggers that to show mate?

Read the following thread. In there, there is also a comment by Admin..

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=179286.0

Ralphparis

I see, I can understand why now, I guess within a week I won’t have access either so I guess with trip will find out for myself and will report back on my time.

:scare:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I see, I can understand why now, I guess within a week I won’t have access either so I guess with trip will find out for myself and will report back on my time.

:scare:

Look forward to reading your reports. In meantime, read up the following thread before you go out. You may pick up some handy tips, you never know.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=123043.0